PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas In Play $EURUSD $GBPUSD $AUDUSD $ES_F $Z

Re: PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas In Play $EURUSD $GBPUSD $AUDUSD $ES_

$GBPJPY - no big moves overnight, 1.2813 level still holding, last trade 1.2775.

Re: PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas In Play $EURUSD $GBPUSD $AUDUSD $ES_

How come the performance on your website stops at the end of May - surely if you're promoting the product, it should at least be up to date.

Hi X,
You're referring to the trade alerts performance, there is also the room trades performance - two strategies are run. The latter last updated late July as positions opened since then are still open - will be updated as the positions are closed.
Please PM for anything outside of chart discussion, i would like to keep this thread about the charts, Thanks.

You haven't answered my question (which of course is your prerogative) so I will ask again a bit clearer -

Why hasn't the Trade Alerts Performance been updated for four months or so?

I understand you may not want, what might be uncomfortable questions on your thread, but I don't think it's unreasonable seeing that you are listed as a vendor - I have nothing against vendors, but will ask, and continue to ask for clarity - a public forum is exactly that and should surely fulfil all party's needs....

Apologies X yes. The trade alerts strategy was giving less frequent signals so i combined the alerts with the room trades to keep trading activity constant for all members. There is now just one issuance of trades, once these live positions are closed out, the performance for 2012 will be merged to read as overall performance ( as with the 2011 performance)

$ES_F Chart update : 20 points reaction so far from PowerLine Res ( please see earlier chart) looking for a bounce at 1437 area before resumed downside to 1421

ermy54.gif

So following the BoJ's 10tln Yen asset purchase announcement we saw the $GBPJPY PowerLines blown out to the topside. Chart is now updated

2s7gy8k.gif

$USDNOK PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas in Play

xfun9x.gif

Some shorter term charts for you today, H4 PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas in play.

$AUDUSD
153tjs1.gif

$EURUSD
5l2ptj.gif

$GBPUSD
utoqq.gif

$ES_F
10gjuxe.gif

$ZB_F
2mjq5u.gif

$EURGBP At PowerLine Support Level now, watching and waiting. Please see chart posted earier in thread. Thanks

We ran slightly deeper in $EURGBP through to the .7935 PowerLine, price has since rebounded and we're now back above .7965 trading .7980s. Daily bar looking good to provide some upside potential. Please see chart posted earlier

PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas for the week ahead -

$EURUSD Daily
9h2p8g.gif

$GBPUSD Daily
2a4o17c.gif

$AUDUSD Daily
65qvxf.gif

$ES_F H4
2evat7c.gif

$ZB_F Daily
2d52s1.gif

Hi Sjk, yes just to be clear, the ActionAreas marked are not trade signals, they are areas of potential price reversal

Plenty of event risk on the agenda today with the BoE and ECB rate decisions and release of Fed minutes, will update charts post data if we see any big moves.

Hi guys, the charts for the week ahead are below, some are H4 some are Daily, will update as the week progresses.

$EURUSD H4
2qst7v7.gif

$GBPUSD Daily
2jdnu5i.gif

$AUDUSD H4
smvek3.gif

$ES_F H4
2py176f.gif

$ZB_F Daily - 2 point reaction so far from last week's PowerLine Res
15xmhza.gif

1.5991 PowerLine Res level holding in $GBPUSD, please see chart posted earlier for next levels

Good bounce from 1.59991 PowerLine in $GBPUSD, nearly 100 pips. US 30YR PowerLines still holding its downside reaction. Please see charts posted earlier.

Here are the H4 charts for the week ahead, will update as week progresses. Thanks

$EURUSD
286s35t.gif

$GBPUSD
rkyq02.gif

$ES_F
2qm0l0o.gif

$ZB_F
2i9qduf.gif

Hey guys, Daily PLT charts here for the week ahead. Will update as week progresses

$GBPUSD
1zpgojk.gif

$EURUSD
ea5ste.gif

$ES_F
xpy05e.gif

$ZB_F
34j1xlt.gif