ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

For what exactly?

If you mean to your pictures then it comes later... this thread will be 1 trade at a time with complete reasoning, entry points, sl points, tp points, the whole lot... Just as I have done for the first 2 trades... and first we need to discuss all the swing trades, breakout trades after

Wot abowt re-entry? Some price action is worth another go after a shake out. I'll leave it to u, u seem capable enough. :love: (Toni Hart)

Wot abowt re-entry? Some price action is worth another go after a shake out. I'll leave it to u, u seem capable enough. :love: (Toni Hart)

yeah.. I'll get to that part that you mean later on.

It is just my opinion of course... but it is based on a few years teaching experience;
there is no point just throwing all types of trade at anyone without making sure they understand all the key concepts behind reading price action and then understanding each trade individually in full, after that using a combination of those trades to enter and the add to a position is something to conclude the whole picture with

You seem to be a more experienced trader so you may get bored with my slow pace and for that I apologize

It is just my opinion of course... but it is based on a few years teaching experience;
there is no point just throwing all types of trade at anyone without making sure they understand all the key concepts behind reading price action and then understanding each trade individually in full, after that using a combination of those trades to enter and the add to a position is something to conclude the whole picture with

You seem to be a more experienced trader so you may get bored with my slow pace and for that I apologize

Crack on!

kimo'sabby's questions will be of benefit to other less experienced traders

Thanks for emphasizing the whole point of the thread mate. Real nice of you that is, just try to come up to speed. Otherwise stay out.

kimo'sabby has posted valid information via his "tony hart" pictures but hasn't explained much to anyone about them. He has not asked me a clear directed question about the 2 trades I have introduced thus far or I would have answered.

His pictures will be of benefit to less experienced and experienced traders if explained properly. Like I said some posts back, no offence to anyone, if kimo'sabby, or anybody, is experienced and wants to start a thread to share their method, they should go for it. Any experienced trader will have his own way of teaching, none are right and none are wrong.

TKP8,

Can u provide some thoughts (and pictures) on order placement, with some reasoning? Tanks in ads.

thoughts (and pictures) on order placement for what, which image, which trade, what are you referring to exactly ??????????????

re-entry is a breakout trade that has not yet been explained, and there are a couple of scenarios for it. Each have SL, TP, ENTRY and RR mapped out before the instant you enter (this way they can be taken as separate trades also if you missed the first entry), just like the 2 trades shared so far.

(n) WEAK! .. but still funny, you know, monkey funny :LOL:

I had decided to make a well explained thread to explain everything from reading the charts, to entries, to trade management, to money management and risk reward, the whole package...

..but you have ruined it for anyone interested by being rude and disrespectful

Luckily, I have plenty of things that I enjoy doing with my ample spare time so I wont waste it here.

Adios

tkpower8 please continue to share with us. I don't have questions for the moment because me too have experience with price action trading, nevertheless I don't find boring the presentation of your ideas, it is always interesting at least to see how we arrived at the same conclusions by experimenting with price action trading.

The kid has some impatience it is understandable is a kid

View attachment 115788

This is what markets are doing all the time.

Thanks much for running off who is probably the most detailed teacher I have ever studied with!

No probs. So u've had a few teachers...with no success? Mong.

Well until I found this guy you are right... but now I am looking good.

I have found a great teacher and have 1 post here because I am only checking in to see how his thread is going... apparently you and your 950 posts are still drawing kids pictures and not defining anything .... shame you found what you need and can't see it... good luck with your postings ... I will be trading electrofx style !!!

Untitled.jpg

Seeing is believing.