Ftse harmonic trading 80-90% win ratio

drlobo

Hi,

I am going to show and convince you that trading FTSE market offers a golden unique opportunity far beyond anything in FOREX to trade harmonics well with high success rate. I take harmonic trades, those are trades which uses specific price patterns with the alignment of exact Fibonacci ratios to determine highly probable reversal points. I am able to achieve 80-80 success rate and I would like to show I do this in this thread.

There is one caveat of sort that is I take about 3-4 trades per week depending on market conditions. So I sit out of the market most of the time, which does not bother me so much when I look at my golden equity curve. I try to make between 150 - 200 pips per month I believe less but more reliable is better formula for success.

I will post my trades on this thread.

Good luck trading

Could we have live trades ? Such as that run by Lord Flashearts thread ?

Could we have live trades ? Such as that run by Lord Flashearts thread ?

Well trying this bullish butterfly with trend line support.
Long at 5850 targeting 50-60 pips

09.18.2012-09.51.22.png

This move took time to take of but when it did she moved swiftly and we were doing nicely with +30 pips within a few hours.

But quicker than brewing a cup of tea the market completely rejected price at this level and it dropped 20 pips in 5 minutes and printed a huge bearish pin bar on the H1 where I exit for 10 pips profit :cry:

The most powerful pattern in trading :)

few pips SL and TP 30 Pips.
You can go ahead and calculate the RR :)

09.19.2012-11.20.19.png

Dead already?

That was quick!

Buddy check my moves ;)

Actually just taken the first of these two trades (for the second one I am actually waiting on a better setup)

09.20.2012-07.48.12.png

This is the one that I did not take:

09.20.2012-16.22.29.png

I am doing well meeting that 80% win rate but I know I can do much much better ! Why because for example some of those failures were not harmonic trades like earlier this week I took a AB=CD patter ... what a stupid move that one was. But harmonics + Gann lines have been great

09.20.2012-16.32.59.png

I can't understand a single thing on those charts. What are all the indicators you use?

DUDE I dont have 1 Indicator on my chart.
I just have levels.
This is called a 5-0 pattern and was invented by Scott Carney.

For all purposes you just need to know that I am selling and looking for 40 PIPS now and I am 80% sure I am going to get them :cheesy:

Ok, I was just trying to work out what your thinking was. I'll do some research on the 5-0 pattern.

Can you post clearer charts. Your ftse one has no prices on.

August to October is not 1 month last time I checked. Are my results that unbelievable ? :clap:

Well unfortunately its not the case if you do your research you will find out that proper chart analysis and pattern identification has been around along time since the 30's.

Last edited: