FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Just to let you guys know the mods didn't like me, the blocked me from posting, pretty pathetic. Anyway if you want to follow me I'm on Twitter see yo there.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty pathetic
A few tips for next time to keep under the radar;
  • maybe restrict yourself to 5 or 6 posts a day, as opposed to 5 or 6 an hour.
  • it takes most forum users about a year before they find the "ignore" function
  • avoid sucking yourself off via multi-nics
Missing you already :p

You have blocked me on twitter now!
eyebrow-081.jpg

Just to let you guys know the mods didn't like me, the blocked me from posting, pretty pathetic. Anyway if you want to follow me I'm on Twitter see yo there.

Seems a bit of a over-reaction, I found some of tradestar15 analysis very informative. Have some of his "less informative" posts been deleted? Is there some history behind this? (apologies in advance for being off topic - in case I'm banned!)

Seems a bit of a over-reaction, I found some of tradestar15 analysis very informative. Have some of his "less informative" posts been deleted? Is there some history behind this? (apologies in advance for being off topic - in case I'm banned!)
He wants it to be informative to hook you.His analysis can go either way-if it goes his way you are hooked and move over to his twitter.if he is wrong he disappears and reinvents-he is very good at his GAME but i am better.:devilish:He used to be on here before and got banned using the same m.o-a lot of people lost money:eek:

there some history behind this?

Absolutely! Very well known scammer. Been here loads of times, but is always very easy to spot. He'll start a twitter account and try to get everyone there. he'll place trades and will seem to be doing OK (not particularly hard when you have no risk management). If It goes well, he'll want money from you.
If he gets on the wrong side of a move, he'll keep averaging in, and if it doesn't 'come back', he'll close the twitter account leaving his 'followers' who have been copying his trades sitting on a very large loss.
He then moves on too a new twitter handle (after first trying to gain followers on various forums).
It's how he makes his living. He even admitted it under one of his former identities, complete with screenshots from his paypal account showing the 10's of thousands of pounds he's been conning out of the gullible.

Just read through today's shenanigans, J@sus chr1@st almighty !!! No wonder people who might have value to add to this forum don't bother to post too much !!

It's more like a popularity contest isn't it !

If Davie-boy (as we assume it is indeed him) suckers people to follow him/her like a sheep onto a twitter account or into a darkened room & gets money out of them (or worse), then they shouldn't be anywhere near a buy or sell button, so he's probably saving them money in the long run.

Bring on more Davie-boys, the forum desperately needs a proper injection of someone with b@ll@x who will stimulate the space.

If you have been around the block a bit, why feel the need to be on playground watch looking out for the first years.

Just when it looks like it might have a bit of meat on the bone, it's stripped almost straight away.

Gutted I missed it as it unfolded in real time.

Just read through today's shenanigans, J@sus chr1@st almighty !!! No wonder people who might have value to add to this forum don't bother to post too much !!

It's more like a popularity contest isn't it !

If Davie-boy (as we assume it is indeed him) suckers people to follow him/her like a sheep onto a twitter account or into a darkened room & gets money out of them (or worse), then they shouldn't be anywhere near a buy or sell button, so he's probably saving them money in the long run.

Bring on more Davie-boys, the forum desperately needs a proper injection of someone with b@ll@x who will stimulate the space.

If you have been around the block a bit, why feel the need to be on playground watch looking out for the first years.

Just when it looks like it might have a bit of meat on the bone, it's stripped almost straight away.

Gutted I missed it as it unfolded in real time.

Have you ever heard of the term "duty of care" ?

Well that's what this is, protecting the stupid from themselves (usually) :)