FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Dax PA / market structure since monday has been consolidating for NFP lol could be explosive from 1:30 onwards lool

Had a short on from 10920 this morning with with a stop loss of 10960. Of. Course I'd get closed out right at the top =\

Had a short on from 10920 this morning with with a stop loss of 10960. Of. Course I'd get closed out right at the top =\

Regarding the above - I have (like many others) had the same problem pissing me off for bloody ages... as I *know* the index is going to hit a certain level at some point but stop management etc has been a real pain in the ****.

I would strongly suggest you look into daily/weekly/monthly Options, I'm using them via IG - have been for a whole 3 days lol - and already I think they are pretty damn essential.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/08/options-stops.asp

Nice interview on t2w btw (y)

Regarding the above - I have (like many others) had the same problem pissing me off for bloody ages... as I *know* the index is going to hit a certain level at some point but stop management etc has been a real pain in the ****.

I would strongly suggest you look into daily/weekly/monthly Options, I'm using them via IG - have been for a whole 3 days lol - and already I think they are pretty damn essential.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/08/options-stops.asp

Nice interview on t2w btw (y)

Brilliant - thanks a lot F2calv :)

davy is fishing for fools again
gone-fishing.gif

HE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE ARE LISTENING-& THERE LIES THE PROBLEM;)

Formation I'm tracking suggests we may see 11,000+ area today. but then a failure to hold it with sell offs on Monday and Tuesday, possibly going into Wednesday.

Didn't have the balls to short. Just very difficult to do that on fundamentally driven moves but hey ho there you go :LOL:

Just for the record I think the mods deleting DR posts (as well as my own) are a bit extreme !!

Obviously we wouldn't want him or others like him corrupting our feeble minds now would we !!!

"Durr.....i fink tha marrkit might go daaan.......na wait a minute,......was that up....."

just sayin'

Just for the record I think the mods deleting DR posts (as well as my own) are a bit extreme !!

Obviously we wouldn't want him or others like him corrupting our feeble minds now would we !!!

"Durr.....i fink tha marrkit might go daaan.......na wait a minute,......was that up....."

just sayin'
He came back for a reason-do you know why?I do.

mate, I say just let it roll, I think that deleting posts is just insulting the intelligence of anyone viewing

Let the posts sit open for all to judge for themselves.

When you flag him up it's totally fair enough (& funny) but man alive, deleting the posts....wtf ?

mate, I say just let it roll, I think that deleting posts is just insulting the intelligence of anyone viewing

Let the posts sit open for all to judge for themselves.

When you flag him up it's totally fair enough (& funny) but man alive, deleting the posts....wtf ?

I must say I strongly agree with you especially when half of the ads on the site are from companies waiting to stiff you anyway.

Maybe it's because he isn't paying!