FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

NickBk,

I have done extensive checks and none of the supposed multi-nics you are claiming to be Jessi are him.

However, you do have a multi-nic yourself so why you think it is ok to accuse others of the same thing you are doing is a bit questionnable.

don't actually, as for extensive don't make me laugh

You forget that it was me who first outed Jessi for multi-nics (he only had one and it was not really an issue) and yes I have done extenisve checks it is one of the things I do when I get time.

And yes you do have a multi-nic which just happened to log in from the same pc as you on March 16th which is not possible by accident. I can name it if you wish ?

think i was being accused of being one of jessies multi-nics i live in the north west and im guessing jessie is from the london area

I went to pick up the neice & nephew from school and so missed out on that lovely dow tank.

200pts, who got it? :devilish:

into the open
price coiling up..thin red and green
a triangle..ready to pop
2qvtqv4.gif

After some ultimately false signs of a quantum of stability returning to Eurozone govt bond markets yesterday, and with a large concession achieved after the recent sell-off, France (where 10 yr yields have more than doubled to 0.86% since 27 April) and Spain (where 10 yr yields have spiked from 1.30% to 1.85 in the same period) will test demand via auctions today. As the attached graphic highlights, it has been a very torrid week and month for major bond markets, with yield curves steepening sharply, in no small part due to the oil price rally and a consequent sharp rejection of the deflation fears that promulgated the "reach for duration" trade at the start of the year, which now leaves many funds that target duration indices with nowhere to hide as they find themselves in the position of forced sellers as those indices shorten on the rise in bonds yields. As we have also noted previously, VAR risks are also exacerbating the scale of the move, and of course the contagion to equity markets highlights that the 'over valuation' of equity markets was primarily a function of the central bank ZIRP/QE inspired bond bubble.
from Marc Ostwald

im short 241 for a quick scalp to 206-ish

edit: it started to tank quite nicely while i typed it, sorry about that, it wasn't hindsight call.

heres the order, its not over yet though

fd5fda0e10fc3638bb36319d086e7e78.png

where is everyone? if i have to take the lead of this thread that really would be a sad state of affairs!

I'm watching the 11163 area as this to me is the neckline of a lob-sided head and shoulders pattern that has been setting up since the back end of April. A break here could see another sharp move down.

HH

Attachments

• Cash Dax.JPG
    Cash Dax.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 108