FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

2n1zvjb.gif

1 min data showing the moves today
we had a good/slow trend down and the recoils were small...so did not have to go back and reinvestigat the chart..just altered the stop
note the big move on red trendline AWAY from the line
that should recoil to test the trend

dont think you should be chasing the market

you are correct
I just want to establish position
I agree, chasing is not that clever
I am above BE on composite pips atm, but that has been due to my particular bias (for better or worst) due to Delta count

Nice trading, 2B

My first SL was a bit too close, but reloaded well
A bit fast and risky, Hard SL has always been there and not moved.
It has been risky, so is trading I suppose.
I am looking for above 12000 zone

My Stop was hit on the over all composite position after I came back to the computer.
over all I had a lot of excitement but only a few pips profit from this attempt to build a position
I still retain a long bias but will wait for more confirmation.
It has bee very good day on DAX, and a scrape with 2 positions hitting SL.
Dentist has been absolutely correct that chasing market is not a good idea, and neither is averaging, though I have added the positions with the view of hitting 12000. obviously not yet:LOL::LOL::LOL:

the way dax moves up and down, i wouldnt be surprised to see it overtake the dow one day. 200pts up then 450pts down in one day wth :LOL:

into the open
dax over last 24 hours
we either break higher and test the res or the bulls get tested

wkipgj.gif

1 minute data over the last 24 hours
a move down early probably to chase stops
a tight range then a break upwards to horizontal res and prev supp area
above is pretty maj res at 11454 area

fdyeet.gif

NickBk,

I have done extensive checks and none of the supposed multi-nics you are claiming to be Jessi are him.

However, you do have a multi-nic yourself so why you think it is ok to accuse others of the same thing you are doing is a bit questionnable.

What happened dentist, the many Jessi's having a day off?
Yes something is up m8.he was using multi nics before and was found out.he then made a sharp exit and then returned after his hols.im a connoisseur of forums and people often do talk to themelves using multi nics.bizarre but true.they will then become very deffensive and aggressive when found out.its a self defence mechanism i assume.:cry:for the record i like jessie but im afraid he has issues.im not afraid to confront people and i am willing to have an honest conversation with anyone.if jessie is reading i would ask why lie about profits and why use multi nics.
:p

NickBk,

I have done extensive checks and none of the supposed multi-nics you are claiming to be Jessi are him.

However, you do have a multi-nic yourself so why you think it is ok to accuse others of the same thing you are doing is a bit questionnable.
thanks for the info.jessi did have multi nics in the past though?