FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Looking to see who is to be shaken out now, the 10.16am longs will be tested, there was a little shake at 10.29am

The 10.36'ish am shorts may also be tested, their stops will be my target if there is sufficient upward momentum

Will enter on momentum of this current pa, whichever way the wind blows, up down, there are stops to take on each side now

Has been some nice trades off the falling wedge on 15m chart, nice bounce off 11150, possible retest of 11275 area before jobs data, but takes nerves of steel going long when still in downward trend.

just stay nimble, all day long (or short)

I never get too bullish or bearish, as this is exactly what the market wants you to do, then whack !!

I take each hour as it comes.

Possible long around 6750 Area.

2drx4n.jpg

Out @ 6889

same box size..but if we change it 2 box reversal,then technically there was one downtrend
look at the columns below the aqua line...lots of downmoves with sharp recoils
they can be traded quite easily by being nimble fingered and constantly change box sizes to stay in and also to tighten the stop after the initial move of 4 boxes

15oh35v.gif

into the open

4puza9.gif

11532 up to 11564 area
there are plenty of horizontal supp / res areas to be had aswell

a better veiw

dxeexe.gif

there is horizontal res between 11440-11475 area
11509 is a real hummer
note the false bullish signal on may5th/aqua line

by next week

Ahh ok fair enough. But wouldn't you want the dust to settle down from today first? The two things holding the FTSE back are Greece and the U.K. Election. Just a bit riskay to be short now but that's just my 2 cents!