FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qui bien et tu? Off to the Maldives, sorry the rainy Maldives on Sunday. Equity line on the up still but last week was so boring.(All said in a french accent lol)

Lee just thought I would try it out. Lots of buttons to try out.

Oh and planty of good Rugby too

edit...you can only post every 60 seconds...no wonder HT isnt here.

why every 60 seconds?.....

Im glad HT isnt around so much...he not half gets me stressed and panicy when Ive got a trade in place...in fact I stop reading the bb's when he is on and Im trading...lol

edit..there is lots of fancy features here...:)

I chose to be a penguin and I am proud to be a penguin....

click on the persons profile to vote

Bonsai

Thanks for posting the charts. I'm being thick again - are you looking for the right place to buy after the shares have broken below the 65?

Jean

jean
not sure I understand the question.

do you mean 'broken above the 65' ?

if so then yes.

Didnt work using a link maybe a screen shot will work

The Argus Vickers/ADVFN Stock Lending Index shows the value of shares in all the UK companies (on The Owners Service) that have been put up as collateral and as such represents a good indication of the value of shorting in the UK equity market.

Stock Lending information published on The Owners Service is gathered from the share register and announcements data.

Through its capability to detect beneficial owners of stock, Argus Vickers can identify stock held in nominee accounts that is held as collateral for stock lending delivery by value.

Where our reports show an entry for stock lending, this indicates that an amount of that public limited company's stock has been put up as collateral (e.g. by the Market Maker who is short of another company's stock) probably in a basket of stock.

Attachments

• screenshot006.gif
    screenshot006.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
I could see it before you edited it !
still can but waiting for the commentary.

is it your credit card balance ?

Dont talk to me about credit cards.....

added the definition of the chart to the previous post. Just thought it was quite interesting how it has increased since 16th. Not really sure how much use it is but....

heres some trend lines on my daily (as of yesterday)....
Ive noticed this rise has pretty much stopped at he upper line...

hoping it tests the lower soon..:)...

but I bet it doesnt

Attachments

• screenshot005.gif
    screenshot005.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 411
Think today the US will attempt to break up and down in the same session. I just wonder which one will suceed. You know where my money is on the FTSE

lee
I have the dow in a triangle with an upside break around 9820.
looking at dow futs, it would seem the Dow cash might see an upward break.
in which case your bet looks safe.

Attachments

• downov3.gif
    downov3.gif
    7 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Hi all, back from sunny(ish) Portugal, but haven't traded yet.

This week still looks good for a significant high. I have 2 dates - today and Monday next week +/- 1 day, which is my fav. I'm still looking for SnP 1068 and Bonsai's Ftse target of 4450 also looks promising. Should see a spike up to the price on the turn day.

Welcome back Bonsai, and also all the new members :D

a bit of bad news it seems.
on your pinnacor charts from stockpoint, you cant have a
1 min chart with 510 macd.
the maximum seems to be 240.
so you need to check that out and change your charts (or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.