FTSE 100 February

thanks bonsai,

sierra software is $80 for the year and connection to mytrack is $20. Most the index data is free so no need for exchange fees.

that sounds pretty good. but is it indices only ?

do you get U.K equities as well or are they extra fees ?

equities are available, but you have to pay the exchange fees. Of the top of my head i think LSE is about £10 per month

it needed to fill a gap on my charts and retrace to previous 4th ?

looks like its done that now.

I did better than you 'deux points'. I think I am going to start trading other things more. Can't make much with 2 points a day unless its £100 a point. :LOL:

Phew....kept my bottle..hoping the S&P has further to go to take out the all important 4,500 support

well goostrey, its up to you. But there is good money to be made on Ftse.
every index has a dull day, even the Dow.

But you could try this, only don't blink. Starting out you may need deep pockets.

Attachments

• cable.gif
    cable.gif
    11 KB · Views: 245
I have been looking at £/$, it does have great potential, but also a bit scary at times. 20/30 pips in a very short time can be nothing. Nothing ventured nothing gained, but will definately be on 'dip toe in the water' trade size.

FTSE100/FTSE250 charts

I have not posted these charts for a few days.

FTSE250 did not join in the afternoon FTSE100 rally.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    26 KB · Views: 232
A bit uncertain but bulls probably satisfied with the day (that 480
proving nice and bouncy eh :)

Wouldn't surprise if it tested resistance tomorrow but you can wait and see. I'll be off piste for a bit so hope you don't miss
the candles (as if :LOL: :LOL: )

Good trading all.

Attachments

• ftsew.gif
    ftsew.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 198
well there is good news and there is bad news.

the good news is we finished up on the day and the higher low is intact and the dow has now finished up as well.

the bad news is that ftse fell below the bottom channel line at 4478 and is struggling to break up through it. The close is on the line at 4507

Still, its not far from here if it wants to make a new high. ?
1 day's range would be enough. !

Overnight action from the US

Good morning from a frosty London.

IMHO yesterday's action from the US, after 5 days of falls,
wasn't that impressive.

More like a minor wave 4.