From Zero to Hero - in a year's time

To relieve the load on my VPS yet continue the experiment as planned, I have moved all funds from the first two live accounts to the third one which was set up on June 1 and where no trades have been taken as of the time of writing: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/babyjake1961/01062016/1651616

So instead of setting up a new 1K live account on the first day of every month, I will be adding 1K to the live account at the above link.

The bot will now also run on two timeframes - M15 and M5.

We're now up +14.13% as we head into the Brexit week. Last Thursday's trades that opened in the Jo Cox murder aftermath, all closed in profit despite never reaching their TP levels, as the bot always closes out all trades at their current value before weekend. Weekends can be more than eventful in our time, so leaving open trades over them is not prudent.

I expect much action due to the Brexit drama over the week ahead. If market moves are too dramatic, the bot will not place any trades.

Just,interested.......what pair is generating most profit for,you todate ?

Wild,guess ....the pair,will contain either the gpb,or,the yen in it

N

Just,interested.......what pair is generating most profit for,you todate ?

Wild,guess ....the pair,will contain either the gpb,or,the yen in it

N

Sorry to disappoint you but the bot works best on EURUSD - both currently and historically.

Jake's Winner ain't a bad name. :)

How much track record would we need for that?

If you are using Martingale forget I was interested. About 6 months is a fair time trial usually. Can it cope with a general slide that never seems to end ? That's where Martingale systems collapse in spectacular form rather than just take a stop loss.

If you are using Martingale forget I was interested. About 6 months is a fair time trial usually. Can it cope with a general slide that never seems to end ? That's where Martingale systems collapse in spectacular form rather than just take a stop loss.

It uses no martingale.

How many attempt do you take to make this EA work?
Your 1st account got deleted. As far as I remember you got some losses back then. Good to see 23% yearly gain. If the fund is big then this kind of returns works well.

Regards

Did you write it yourself ?
Hoggums kindly wrote up an idea I had but it wasn't profitable on back tests unfortunately.

How many attempt do you take to make this EA work?
Your 1st account got deleted. As far as I remember you got some losses back then. Good to see 23% yearly gain. If the fund is big then this kind of returns works well.

Regards

I merged all of my accounts into one. The account size makes no difference to the profitability.

Did you write it yourself ?
Hoggums kindly wrote up an idea I had but it wasn't profitable on back tests unfortunately.

Mine is superprofitable on backtests and the backtest results match the live ones over the same period completely.

Took a loss on today's perfect price U-turn.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 150