Part Time to Full Time Trader

JDTRADER

Experienced member
Well its been two years in the making !

Live Account blow ups and untold Demo Trading but finally ready to give it a shot.

STARTING APRIL 2011

I will be using Smart Live Markets to trade.

April will be Demo month

May I will go LIVE

I will not be giving trade calls but all my trades will be on MyFXBook links which will be updated below.

See my new Blog, click link below.

See you in April 2011 :smart:

Holy crap dude, wish you the best of luck!

P.S. Before you clock off, as it were... I've always fancied driving a taxi for a bit. Any chance I can have a go if I arrange insurance?

You decide not to go with HotForex?
I would not have myself.

Good Luck!!!

Peter

Holy crap dude, wish you the best of luck!

P.S. Before you clock off, as it were... I've always fancied driving a taxi for a bit. Any chance I can have a go if I arrange insurance?

Yeah Yeah very funny lol

Great thing about being a cabbie I can work my own hours but sometime in the future I hope to trade full time.

Start Part Time 0600-1200 Mon - Fri
APRIL 2011

If you have any questions , just ask...should generate about 2-3 pages of lulz and maybe someone will answer.

Just kidding!

Peter

You decide not to go with HotForex?
I would not have myself.

Good Luck!!!

Peter
Looked really good until you looked under the hood so to speak lol

Ran a number of platforms and SLM came out on top, well for me. Each to there own :smart:

Yeah Yeah very funny lol

Great thing about being a cabbie I can work my own hours but sometime in the future I hope to trade full time.

Start Part Time 0600-1200 Mon - Fri
APRIL 2011

Mate I wasn't joking, I actually wanted a go on a cab! (You'd believe me if you knew me)

I kinda misunderstood the thread though, I thought you were going full time trader as of April.

P.S. I would still like a go at driving a cab!

If you have any questions , just ask...should generate about 2-3 pages of lulz and maybe someone will answer.

Just kidding!

Peter

Well with your experience if I need a question answered I'll be in touch :smart:

Mate I wasn't joking, I actually wanted a go on a cab! (You'd believe me if you knew me)

I kinda misunderstood the thread though, I thought you were going full time trader as of April.

P.S. I would still like a go at driving a cab!

cool :LOL:(y)

Is that a no I can't have a go on your cab?

You can watch me trade with the other lot if you do!

Is that a no I can't have a go on your cab?

You can watch me trade with the other lot if you do!

taxi-driver.jpg

get in :sneaky:

oi it's your fault for a confusing thread title I thought the same!

Anyway you gonna let me have a go on the cab? I totally serious - I know I can't drive "real" passengers but if I shove my bint in and stick the lot on dayinsure you really anti that?

Did you not look at the calculator on the left?

13844502 * 4, ya know... don't tell me you didn't do that in school playground... I know you did...