From Zero to Hero - in a year's time

I need no excuses to trade my own cash.

Of course you don't it's your call.

Some of us here were analysing the merits of your ''system' and you even enquired here how much of a track record would you need to sell it.

A name was even mentioned, ''Jake's Winner ain't a bad name''. I would suggest your marketing department would have their work cut out.

If you are offended by my comments which were all extracted from your thread then tough luck.

I do think you are safe in holding off on getting a vendor badge!

Of course you don't it's your call.

Some of us here were analysing the merits of your ''system' and you even enquired here how much of a track record would you need to sell it.

A name was even mentioned, ''Jake's Winner ain't a bad name''. I would suggest your marketing department would have their work cut out.

If you are offended by my comments which were all extracted from your thread then tough luck.

I do think you are safe in holding off on getting a vendor badge!
The algo is proprietary. It is not for sale and you stand zero risk of ever getting to trade with it.

The algo is proprietary. It is not for sale and you stand zero risk of ever getting to trade with it.

Your assurance of it's availability is not a huge comfort to me.

I doubt there is a rush to your door either, any system that is 8 trades from toast aint gonna get anyone excited.

Your assurance of it's availability is not a huge comfort to me.

I doubt there is a rush to your door either, any system that is 8 trades from toast aint gonna get anyone excited.
Once again: this is a trading journal, not a sales pitch. Which part of it do you not understand?

Huh? Have you been hard-sold something? Ask for a refund!

No, I commented on 63 to 1 leverage and you lost the plot, rather like your 'bot'.

Anyway done here as comments are not welcome, you go back to telling everyone how it tested well and living up to expectations and I will leave the room for you to get on with it.

No, I commented on 63 to 1 leverage and you lost the plot, rather like your 'bot'.

Anyway done here as comments are not welcome, you go back to telling everyone how it tested well and living up to expectations and I will leave the room for you to get on with it.

Wise choice. Only labor is better.

Another trading day - another winning streak: +57.82% by Friday's closing bell.

It pays off to be patient and rather indifferent to your long-term investment. Yet this is only possible when one doesn't invest their bread money and is not desperate overall. Desperate males get nowhere - they revenge-trade before they know it, then go on to attack others who owe them nothing.

Another trading day - another winning streak: +57.82% by Friday's closing bell.

It pays off to be patient and rather indifferent to your long-term investment. Yet this is only possible when one doesn't invest their bread money and is not desperate overall. Desperate males get nowhere - they revenge-trade before they know it, then go on to attack others who owe them nothing.

Well yeah, one has to be quite confident about his trading. I wonder how much of trader's success depends on his ability to concentrate and keep to his plan.

Revenge trade and attack others..... for what having a calculator?

what was it 80+/1 last week?

Well yeah, one has to be quite confident about his trading. I wonder how much of trader's success depends on his ability to concentrate and keep to his plan.

I am helped by a fully automated EA doing all the trades per my strategy - so no human factor here. I'm just wise not to touch my VPS setup - the same one that has shown those superprofits from the opening post on a backtest without optimization. I don't believe in optimization - it's the same as believing in repetitive markets which are exactly the opposite.

Revenge trade and attack others..... for what having a calculator?

what was it 80+/1 last week?
Why are you firmly on a path to a constant self-humiliation in this thread? No codes whatsoever (free or paid) are coming your way here. You can claim my "repetitive luck" until you get sick but what's in it for you? A loser trader like yourself won't bread-feed anyone anyway, so how should you be of interest?