Ooops, I have deleted a year's worth of EURUSD.mnd

I've been using sierra for over a year, and have a mytrack subscription for data. My track automatically backfills for 30 days.

I recently opened an account with IB and in the process of learning how do get my intraday data from them, I have accidently deleted my old EURUSD.mnd from Mytrack, which I meant to keep on hand for backtesting, etc..

If anyone has an EURUSD.mnd with at least a year of data, I would be grateful if you could send me a copy. I think/hope that this does not infringe on the mytrack subscription service, since I have paid for that data.

I think it would work if the data was from IB (idealpro) also, - I think I can just change the file name?

Thanks in advance!
JO

Sierra Symbol for EurUsd

JO
I wish I had the data to pass on. If you could tell me the IB & Sierra symbol for EurUsd, I can start saving it and will hopefully have it for anyone should the need arise.
Thanks
JD

JumpOff said:
I've been using sierra for over a year, and have a mytrack subscription for data. My track automatically backfills for 30 days.

I recently opened an account with IB and in the process of learning how do get my intraday data from them, I have accidently deleted my old EURUSD.mnd from Mytrack, which I meant to keep on hand for backtesting, etc..

If anyone has an EURUSD.mnd with at least a year of data, I would be grateful if you could send me a copy. I think/hope that this does not infringe on the mytrack subscription service, since I have paid for that data.

I think it would work if the data was from IB (idealpro) also, - I think I can just change the file name?

Thanks in advance!
JO

what intraday timeframe are you looking for ? If extracted from IB there are limitations on the period depending on the timeframe

rog1111

JO, why don't you just run a system restore back to pre-delete?

EDIT: Whoops, only just noticed the date on this - probably sorted by now!