From first live trade to.....?

may sell usd/cad at1.0270 if it gets back up there...

also looking for aud/usd to break 0.9845...

Attachments

• new.png
    new.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 202
Two of the trades I wanted to take but didnt. Just basic support and resistance with a dose of market sentiment

GBP/USD now hit 1.5860 and retraced a tad. Might be worth placing a buy stop just above if price hangs around for a bit.

Pissed about not being quick enough on usd/cad (dithered :LOL:)

Next major resistance for eur/usd is 1.40 and its struggled to break it in the past so I may close...

also need gbp/usd to break 1.5860 convincingly

Was looking at GBP/USD just before consumer spending release. I thought the data was going to be alot worse than forecast so I put a sell order at 1.5785 (it was hovering around 1.5810.

The data came out worse than expected, I got filled only to see my trade go into loss. I closed the trade as the loss got larger. I had been filled at 1.5866 and price went right back up

Contacted the broker and they sorting it!!

Was looking at GBP/USD just before consumer spending release. I thought the data was going to be alot worse than forecast so I put a sell order at 1.5785 (it was hovering around 1.5810.

The data came out worse than expected, I got filled only to see my trade into loss. I closed the trade as the loss got larger. I had been filled at 1.5866 and price went right back up

Still dont understand why gbp/usd didnt drop with that poor data!

Got to reinforce QE on the way once inflation drops because of poor spending etc?

buy order eur/gbp 88.40 sl 88.00 1% risk. SL loss covers S&R level below

previous resistance and 50% fib. Also think EZ doing, and will do, much better than UK economy wise. Bad data for uk and more qe on way

dont like it as been big sell off and before london opening and gdp out at 0930

Looking to get my SL to BE around 20pips in profit before uk GDP and then looking for bad GDP to give it a kick. Think UBS and others saying to sell the pound.Also heard if uk economy not good eur/gbp could go to 93

Attachments

• Chart_EUR_GBP_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    Chart_EUR_GBP_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 162
Was looking to buy aud/usd at 0.9890. Would have been a good buy but it got there in the middle of the night and Im not happy at the moment putting orders on to be activated while away from the comp. My reasons are the market dynamics change so that I cancel the order or my SL doesn't get hit and I wake up to see a big loss! Not sure if I am getting concerned over nothing.

Attachments

• Chart_AUD_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_AUD_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

The data came out worse than expected, I got filled only to see my trade go into loss. I closed the trade as the loss got larger. I had been filled at 1.5866 and price went right back up

I forgot to mention that I had slippage set to 2!! My broker said my sell stop was not hit but that order then changes into a limit order?? They REFILLED me at that price after I contacted them to say that slippage didnt work and they closed me out where I closed the trade. Hence the trade shows a small loss. If the platform showed me being filled at the correct price, I wouldnt have closed the trade and hence it would have made a nice profit.

I closed the trade as it was getting close to 1% loss and it was nowhere near my SL. I had no idea what was going on so I closed it.

It was dumb to trade the news even though I got the direction correct. I didnt expect such a large drop though. I have a feeling my broker has 'fiddled' this trade for their own gains.

Thats the first and last time I trade the news!

Attachments

• Chart_GBP_USD_Ticks_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_USD_Ticks_snapshot.png
    17 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
buy order eur/gbp 88.40 sl 88.00 1% risk. SL loss covers S&R level below

previous resistance and 50% fib. Also think EZ doing, and will do, much better than UK economy wise. Bad data for uk and more qe on way

dont like it as been big sell off and before london opening and gdp out at 0930

not looking good. gdp much better than forecast.