From first live trade to.....?

Usd/chf currently just over 0.9700 (S&R). Ive placed a sell stop order at 0.6900 50sl risking approx 1.5%.

Hoping eur/usd will find support at 1.380, if it breaks that I think its headed south for a bit and so usd/chf will head north (in the long run)

I put in the same sell order again for usd/chf and it got hit (quickly) so didnt post in time....

There has been talk of the dollar being over sold and that dollar bears are taking their profits. Im hoping, and it seems to be the general consensus, that the fed will commence QE2. Its been mentioned that its alredy priced in but the minutes of the fed meeting are due later today so Im hoping that the dollar bears will come back for more, sending usd/chf back to its low...

usd/chf close to 50 pips in profit. Gonna leave it as I think its got alot further to go!

SL on usd/chf moved to 0.9630, hoping to ride this to previous low. Hoping the fed minutes will give it the push down...

The Fed meeting minutes were what I hoped for. Moved sl on usd/chf to 0.6590 locking in 100 pips, currently 130pips in profit. Hoping speculators trying to drive eur/usd back to 1.4 which I think will be good for my usd/chf sell...

Swiss PPI data released at 0815 so keeping eye on that.
Looking for a big sell off in GBP/USD in the near future due to poor data/fundamentals.

Swiss PPI data released at 0815 so keeping eye on that.
Looking for a big sell off in GBP/USD in the near future due to poor data/fundamentals.

PPI was -0.1% versus 0.2% forecast. I closed position at 0.9576 although I thought it was lower than that. My SL would have been hit.

A nice trade after lots of missed opportunities, a frustrating breakeven first trade and a disaster second trade.

Account now 2% in profit (just under); onwards and upwards!

Lovely jubbly :clap:

Last edited:
My initial SL was 50 pips and I used a sell stop order. A much tighter SL could have been used; using a 25pip SL would have been more than enough, would have doubled my position size and hence doubled my profit. Picking high probability set ups should enable me to use a tighter SL so I will be looking into this...

Dont know if the SNB intervened but the eur/chf and usd/chf went through the roof. I have sold usd/chf at 0.9995 risking 1% and 25 pip SL.

SL went to BE when 10 pips in profit....

Dont know if the SNB intervened but the eur/chf and usd/chf went through the roof. I have sold usd/chf at 0.9995 risking 1% and 25 pip SL.

SL went to BE when 10 pips in profit....

Hoping that the big players trying to send eur/usd past 1.40 which will help usd/chf fall in the long run.

I got a second bite of the cherry and now have a free ride, hopefully down.

CUSHTY!