From first live trade to.....?

Dont know if the SNB intervened but the eur/chf and usd/chf went through the roof. I have sold usd/chf at 0.9995 risking 1% and 25 pip SL.

SL went to BE when 10 pips in profit....

Ouch!

I was stopped out at BE around 5pm and had to go out. Price went to 0.9609 (my initial 25 pip SL was at 0.9620) and then dropped to a low of 0.9485 :-0

I need to listen to the advice of trader_dante about the BE move being: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-first-steps/92072-my-second-demo-trade-bugging-me-alot.html

Last edited:
Im not happy with that so moved stop to BE (n)

Again I find myself dithering! Didnt sell usd/chf at 0.9540 with 25 pip SL, didnt buy aud/usd at 0.9010 with 50 pip SL. Also wanted to sell usd/jpy at 81.65 which is resistance and fib (n)

Last edited:
Im off out for some beers!

Attachments

• indecisive.jpg
    indecisive.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 171
you may be *guilty* of expecting the kinda returns you got earlier in the week with that single 100 pip + day trade. They are one in fifty (day) trades...

you may be *guilty* of expecting the kinda returns you got earlier in the week with that single 100 pip + day trade. They are one in fifty (day) trades...

No, Im happy with between 1:1 and 1:2 risk:reward. Just finding it hard to leave the initial SL where it is. The last 3 trades would have given nice returns if I hadn't move the SL or closed the trade.

I need to have more confidence in my trades...

just sold usd/chf 0.9545 approx 1.5% risk 50 SL and its staying there!!!

So sick!

Last edited:
Bought eur/usd 1.3855 with SL moved to BE t 1.3875. Hoping it breaks resistance at 1.3910. Think markets recovering after China's rate rise...

Still not pulling the trigger and missing out on lots of profits.

Bought eur/usd 1.3855 with SL moved to BE t 1.3875. Hoping it breaks resistance at 1.3910. Think markets recovering after China's rate rise...

Talk of more QE from Fed that hasnt been priced in. Gold is on the rise again so will leave the trade open...

Two of the trades I wanted to take but didnt. Just basic support and resistance with a dose of market sentiment

Attachments

• Chart_GBP_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    Chart_GBP_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Chart_USD_CAD_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    Chart_USD_CAD_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    14 KB · Views: 190