Free 2 Trade

Love for Earth

Experienced member
Hey Trade 2 win.

I feel free, here to stay and great to be alive. My mental health is in great shape thank Goodness. Very fortunate to be able to get some much needed help. Really looking forward to a fresh new & exciting thread. Very nice to be able to post again.

Thanks 2 everyone for your interest in my new beginning & fresh start. Let's all get back to achieving some good results & embrace some great Success together. You are all much appreciated.

Make today awesome.

A lot has been happening in the world recently.

We were able to access CNN on our patient ipad tablets where I was. I tried my best to stay up on the news as best I could. Global warming & climate change is still a big passion of mine. I truly believe we could & should be doing a lot more to address the crisis. We need people to promote peace & prosperity while protecting our planet earth.

Coal, oil & gas is the way of the past. We can't continue to spew out green house gases which emit carbon dioxide into our earth's atmosphere. We have already warmed the earth too much. We should all be very proactive in our conversion to clean energy.

We should all believe in attaining net zero by 2050 & set small achievable goals to achieve Success. We are still in control of our own destiny. We need to unite together & commit towards our goals.

Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

If I can not do great things I can do small things in a great way.

No one man can move a mountain.

We need help from everyone to be able to correct our climate & convert to a sustainable future.

Let's all do our best to help provide awareness, insight & inspiration to make that positive change.

What you believe you can achieve.

Believe in yourself.

Believe in each other.

Together we can change the world.

I'm going to be back to tracking my progress tomorrow. I'm keeping my line up together & will consider new options to add in the future.

I'll be trading on

AAPL
MSFT
NVDA
ADBE
V
NKE
COST
AMZN
TSLA
SEDG
GOOG
MA
HD
LOW
XEL
BLDP
ENPH
PLUG
REGI
DLTR
SHW
NFLX
ATVI
INTC
EBAY
KR
DIS
DTE
RUN
SPWR
JPM
BAC
ALL
VZ
PFE
JNJ
MRNA
TMUS
MRK
AZN
WMT
FSLR
BEP
CREG
ORA
GM
F
STLA
CMA
CWEN
CLNE
JKS
LAC
CHPT
EVGO
DCRN
NUE

Wow.... that's quite a long list.

Hope we can get all those graphs to turn green again.

Very thankful for my mental & physical health tonight. I feel healthy again & extremely grateful to be free. Free to trade & happy to be alive.

Thanks for reading.

Everyone have a nice night.

Looking forward to posting up some positive results again. Hope tomorrow brings us all great Success.

Take Care.

A lot has been happening in the world recently.

We were able to access CNN on our patient ipad tablets where I was. I tried my best to stay up on the news as best I could. Global warming & climate change is still a big passion of mine. I truly believe we could & should be doing a lot more to address the crisis. We need people to promote peace & prosperity while protecting our planet earth.

Coal, oil & gas is the way of the past. We can't continue to spew out green house gases which emit carbon dioxide into our earth's atmosphere. We have already warmed the earth too much. We should all be very proactive in our conversion to clean energy.

We should all believe in attaining net zero by 2050 & set small achievable goals to achieve Success. We are still in control of our own destiny. We need to unite together & commit towards our goals.

Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

If I can not do great things I can do small things in a great way.

No one man can move a mountain.

We need help from everyone to be able to correct our climate & convert to a sustainable future.

Let's all do our best to help provide awareness, insight & inspiration to make that positive change.

What you believe you can achieve.

Believe in yourself.

Believe in each other.

Together we can change the world.
How about lowering the birth rate until the human population is reduced to a level that is environmentally sustainable AND fighting pollution?

Reducing pollution is well and good but if the population level keeps doubling like it always has there will be no stopping environmental damage. Not to mention there will be no elbow room to move around. It will eventually be like squeezing in line to get into a stadium for a sporting event or music concert.

That is, if you care about future generations that are born in centuries to come.

Good Morning T2W

I thought I would post up a positive story about solutions to climate change I read on cnn.

I believe IKEA is leading the way with solar panel installations on roof tops & parking lots. IKEA isn't the only store transitioning wasted space into solar farms.

Certainly would be nice to get more big business stores on board like Costco, Sam's club, Target & Walmart.

Really cool way to turn nothing into something amazing if you ask me. I believe it's a great idea. It's a win for the planet earth & a win when stores save some money from energy bills.

Hey J,

Thanks for your post.

I agree with you. Over population is a problem as well. I'm not really sure how best to prevent people from having too many children.

I am confident we can overcome climate change if we all act together & commit to utilizing clean energy. Embracing positive changes into our daily routines doesn't have to be difficult. In my opinion it will be extremely difficult to reach net zero, but is definitely attainable.

We have so many smart, gifted people who could be focused on using their intelligence to reduce emissions & develop ways to reach our 2050 goal. We need those folks with extreme intelligence to become involved with correcting our climate.

Global warming & climate change has been man made. We got ourselves into this crisis now it's time we commit to correcting it.

I'm far from an expert in anything. I am however committed to helping out & raising awareness so the folks who are experts are able to focus on solutions to solve our problems.

I still believe that some folks don't see climate change as a crisis. They dont seem to think we need to act on changing our dependencies on fossilized fuel today. We have people in power that still believe in coal & drilling for more oil.

I try to take a balanced approach & view. Change takes time. The longer we wait to address the crisis however the harder it becomes to correct. I also try and focus my time & effort on contributing to solutions.

Talking about floods & fires, extreme weather & heat waves, rising tides & melting ice caps is good to help raise awareness but doesn't offer any sensible solutions to address our urgent needs.

Another way to maybe make people act is to discuss just how expensive the extreme weather events have been on us to fix that damage.

With more & more extreme weather its costing us more & more to repair the damage.

Hopefully more & more people will become involved in our efforts to reduce greenhouse gases & carbon emissions.

There are many reasons to consider solar & wind power for your company or home. Its really a win win for the world to transition & great way to embrace the future. Eventually coal, oil & gas will be the way of the past. Why pay the utility company for energy which contributes to global warming when you could receive your energy for free from the sun or the wind?

Embracing electric vehicles into our lives is another extremely awesome & exciting advancement in technology. Some electric trucks are able to power your home in case of a blackout. Very Cool. I believe the EU has even placed a ban on gasoline vehicles by 2035.

It seems to me, more & more people are becoming aware of our problems with climate change. More & more folks are getting involved. Those folks are stepping up to help correct our climate & embrace some cool positive changes into the world.

Thanks again for your post & intrest in my thread.

I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read as well.

Everyone have a great day & nice weekend.

Hey Trade 2 win.

I feel free, here to stay and great to be alive. My mental health is in great shape thank Goodness. Very fortunate to be able to get some much needed help. Really looking forward to a fresh new & exciting thread. Very nice to be able to post again.

Thanks 2 everyone for your interest in my new beginning & fresh start. Let's all get back to achieving some good results & embrace some great Success together. You are all much appreciated.

Make today awesome.
Good to see you back! We all need a bit if help every now and again, but glad you're in a better place mentally and physically.

Hey J,

Thanks for your post.

I agree with you. Over population is a problem as well. I'm not really sure how best to prevent people from having too many children.

I am confident we can overcome climate change if we all act together & commit to utilizing clean energy. Embracing positive changes into our daily routines doesn't have to be difficult. In my opinion it will be extremely difficult to reach net zero, but is definitely attainable.

We have so many smart, gifted people who could be focused on using their intelligence to reduce emissions & develop ways to reach our 2050 goal. We need those folks with extreme intelligence to become involved with correcting our climate.

Global warming & climate change has been man made. We got ourselves into this crisis now it's time we commit to correcting it.

I'm far from an expert in anything. I am however committed to helping out & raising awareness so the folks who are experts are able to focus on solutions to solve our problems.

I still believe that some folks don't see climate change as a crisis. They dont seem to think we need to act on changing our dependencies on fossilized fuel today. We have people in power that still believe in coal & drilling for more oil.

I try to take a balanced approach & view. Change takes time. The longer we wait to address the crisis however the harder it becomes to correct. I also try and focus my time & effort on contributing to solutions.

Talking about floods & fires, extreme weather & heat waves, rising tides & melting ice caps is good to help raise awareness but doesn't offer any sensible solutions to address our urgent needs.

Another way to maybe make people act is to discuss just how expensive the extreme weather events have been on us to fix that damage.

With more & more extreme weather its costing us more & more to repair the damage.

Hopefully more & more people will become involved in our efforts to reduce greenhouse gases & carbon emissions.

There are many reasons to consider solar & wind power for your company or home. Its really a win win for the world to transition & great way to embrace the future. Eventually coal, oil & gas will be the way of the past. Why pay the utility company for energy which contributes to global warming when you could receive your energy for free from the sun or the wind?

Embracing electric vehicles into our lives is another extremely awesome & exciting advancement in technology. Some electric trucks are able to power your home in case of a blackout. Very Cool. I believe the EU has even placed a ban on gasoline vehicles by 2035.

It seems to me, more & more people are becoming aware of our problems with climate change. More & more folks are getting involved. Those folks are stepping up to help correct our climate & embrace some cool positive changes into the world.

Thanks again for your post & intrest in my thread.

I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read as well.

Everyone have a great day & nice weekend.
Hi trench,

One idea for reducing the number of children people have could be slowly implemented through tax policies in rich nations. In the US you get tax deductions for each child you have. To slowly start the ball rolling you could eliminate tax deductions for parents who go beyond two children. I believe that would be a good start that educates the public about the environmental damage that parents are (unintentionally) doing to the planet.

A second idea, which I like, is to build factory sized air scrubbers (like they have on submarines) all around the country. They could be solar powered to truly be environmentally clean. This idea was actually bounced around by those in the US government but the environmentalists put a stop to it because they were afraid these scrubbers would be an excuse to not cut down on current and / or future pollution.

I’m sure there are many ideas out there that could help the environment. You are right, we have to put our heads together and work things out.

JL

Thanks for your posts guys.

1nvest

I'm doing much better now. I am extremely grateful for all the help I was able to receive. I was able to stabilize myself & revive my mind. I feel strong, stable & healthy once again. A big thank you to all the folks who love & care for patients needing treatment. Mental health really does matter. We are all fortunate to have access to facilities whose goal it is to help people recover & become happy & healthy again. I feel great today & ready to help out however I can to make a difference in the world.

J

I like your idea about removing tax deductions after 2 children. I do believe folks with more children are unintentionally adding to a problem. Education might be a great way to help the ball rolling. I'm not sure everyone is aware they are contributing to a potential big problem down the road when they have more than two kids. So removing tax deductions & raising awareness could be both great ways to help address the issue.

I'm honestly not to knowledgeable about the air scrubbers you mentioned to help clean up the atmosphere. It sounds very interesting. I'll do some research on them when I have a chance.

Well thanks again for your posts & intrest in my thread. The more ideas we generate & the more folks we get involved the better our chances are to reach our goals & correct our climate.

Good Sunday Morning.

I had a nice visit with my mom & our family dog Chloe yesterday. Great way to spend a day. I'm very fortunate to have a really cool supportive family to share life with. Some folks dont have any family or loved ones to spend time with. I'm very grateful that I do have positive support & people who love & care about me.

I'm going to open my other phone & check the results from Friday...brb

Looks like Friday was a tuff day.

Day 1 = -1.55%

Big Gainers

DTE +1.84%
CWEN +1.49%
XEL +1.43%
LOW +1.04%
SHW +0.94%
ORA +0.82%

Well, there you have it. Ruff start to the new thread. It's ok tho. Seems like the market wants to start gaining again.

I was reading up on some really small fertilizer stock that they were saying has the potential to produce some huge results. With a food shortage going on right now, might be a decent idea to look into.

That's it for me. Everyone enjoy our break from the bull. Wish I was golfing or fishing today. I'm just happy to be home & in a good place.

Have a nice day everyone.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Ok. So here are the top 3 they reccomend.​

1. Intrepid Potash, Inc. (NYSE:IPI)​

2. The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS)​

3. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF)​

They all seem like quality companies & good buys right now.

I think I will add IPI & MOS into my portfolio.