ForexMorningTrade System

6:15 & 6:30 Short signal. 6:45 onwards = No trade.
I went short @ 1.5587 and 1.5597. Closed 1st entry at b/even and 2nd at +11pips.

FMT for today, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, sell trade hit TP,+30 pips
6:45 London, EU, No Trade, 0 pips
8:45 NY, GU, sell trade hit SL, -45 pips
13:00 NY, EU,sell trade hit SL, -45 pips

total today -60 pips
total this week -45 pips. (3 TP, 3 SL, 3 BE, 7 NT)
total for October +120 pips

Last edited:
FMT for 13/10/11 (45-30-18) Pepperstone Live ( Not Razor)
Same as Hammy EXCEPT I gained 30 pips on EU @ 0645

Today FXDD Live, EA..(38-28-18)
0615...no trade

0645...28 pips..
0845...28 pips..
total for today..56 pips:clap:
Thanks again to Hammy for the additional settings.

6:15 London, GU, No Trade, 0 pips
6:45 London, EU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
13:00 NY, EU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today +90 pips
total this week +45 pips. (6 TP, 3 SL, 3 BE, 8 NT)
total for October +210 pips

Last edited:
It lost again today

And sadly it's time that FMT should be removed from active charts, or reduce the risk to 1% at most. It hasn't produced profit in MF's reckoning now for 6 months. If that is not an acid test I don't know what is.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I used to be a great fan of the system, however the market has changed and the system hasn't. The only people making money from it tweak the official recommendations and the developers have not proposed any better ideas how to use it. Alternatively how about removing all filters? (Long candle, momentum boundary etc) and trading opposite to the signals?

Last edited:
It lost again today

And sadly it's time that FMT should be removed from active charts, or reduce the risk to 1% at most. It hasn't produced profit in MF's reckoning now for 6 months. If that is not an acid test I don't know what is.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I used to be a great fan of the system, however the market has changed and the system hasn't. The only people making money from it tweak the official recommendations and the developers have not proposed any better ideas how to use it. Alternatively how about removing all filters? (Long candle, momentum boundary etc) and trading opposite to the signals?

So can you at least concede now that MF could possibly be cooking the books, (in the lean times of FMT) ?

So can you at least concede now that MF could possibly be cooking the books, (in the lean times of FMT) ?

Sadly, this forum is starting to have the "end of term" feel about it. At one stage this morning there was 1 active member (me) and no guests reading the thread which might be some sort of record. What clinched it for me was that in the last couple of his posts even Wise had dropped his signature about "learning to love FMT after a couple of days" or whatever. I must remember to turn the lights off when I go! :cry:

Sadly, this forum is starting to have the "end of term" feel about it. At one stage this morning there was 1 active member (me) and no guests reading the thread which might be some sort of record. What clinched it for me was that in the last couple of his posts even Wise had dropped his signature about "learning to love FMT after a couple of days" or whatever. I must remember to turn the lights off when I go! :cry:

Now that you mentioned about wise's signature, good observation. :D

sounds more like a funeral in here !

in forex you don't win every day, but with proper MM and a good system you can win long term.

FMT default settings are not winning and haven't been for awhile, so why are you all still trading with them and expecting to make money ??

FMT is still a great tool if you use it the right way, and you need to tweak the settings and start times to adjust to what's working in the PRESENT market, not what worked 6 months ago ! This is why backtests are useless with FMT, I said this how many times now ? My settings are working fine, I've only had 1 losing month this year and that was back in January. I post my results every day, almost, so people can see what is working and anyone is welcome to try my settings. I would not trade FMT with default settings, not even with low risk, it's losing you money. Adapt or get out !..IMO

cheer up folks !...you can make money with FMT with a little effort.

6:15 London, GU, sell trade hit SL, -45 pips
6:45 London, EU, sell trade hit SL, -45 pips
8:45 NY, GU, sell trade hit BE, 0 pips
13:00 NY, EU, sell trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today -60 pips
total this week -60 pips. (1 TP, 2 SL, 1 BE, 0 NT)
total for October +150 pips

Last edited:
Thank you Hammy for your encouraging words, we all need that from time to time. :eek:

I have now switched to your settings on a mixture of real and demo accounts, after a bit more confidence building I will operate them all on live accounts.

Long Live MF and FMT ! :D

Thank you Hammy for your encouraging words, we all need that from time to time. :eek:

I have now switched to your settings on a mixture of real and demo accounts, after a bit more confidence building I will operate them all on live accounts.

Long Live MF and FMT ! :D

Yes, I agree, well said Hammy:) However, as it has been voiced before, why has not the developer came on and adjusted the settings? It should not be up to the individuals such as Hammy to figure the new settings( thank God there is) but to constantly upgrade and keep us in the loop to the changing markets, that is what we signed up for?:confused:

Hi Guys,

I very rarely participate, because dont have mutch to say, but everyday i read this...

Long live FMT and Hammy settings. :clap:

Thanks Hammy for sharing your settings with everyone :)

Hi Guys,

I very rarely participate, because dont have mutch to say, but everyday i read this...

Long live FMT and Hammy settings. :clap:

Thanks Hammy for sharing your settings with everyone :)

no problem !
thanks for your post ..:D

6:15 London, GU, sell trade hit SL, -45 pips
6:45 London, EU, sell trade hit SL, -45 pips
8:45 NY, GU, sell trade hit BE, 0 pips
13:00 NY, EU, sell trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today -60 pips
total this week -60 pips. (1 TP, 2 SL, 1 BE, 0 NT)
total for October +150 pips

Hi Hammy. I am also with Pepperstone Aust. but with with standard a/c not the razor.
Whilst I usually get similar results to your self I do have differences which I don't understand:
0615, GU
0645, EU, BUY trade - I had a win
0845, GU, BUY trade - I had a loss
Very very importantly my EA is using the Broker SL & TO rather than Hidden - the Custom Indicator is set the same as Hidden - can you offer any suggestions. Oldie