ForexMorningTrade System

Is it in the indicator itself or is it written in the pdf somehere? Because I can't find it.

Are you kidding me???? Your a scammer!!! If you really bought the system, you would have already answered your question!! You should email the creator of this system and discuss it with him...Obviously you DONT have the system and are trying to prey on people that have already bought the system..Why don't you just do it the right way and either buy the system or just not bother, but don't deceive the other traders with your antics:(

No !, but I will trade the GU 12:45 GMT.

I am not aware it is a US Bank Holiday, but I know it is Canadian Thanksgiving Day holiday.

Hi Hammy. How many times a day do you trade - I have only noticed the GU @ 0615 & 0845GMT & the EU @ 0645gmt?? Cheers Oldie

6:00 & 6:15 Long. Resistance level!
6:30 onwards NO trade.
Bank holiday USA & Canada
I'm not trading this morning.

Long TP +38

US bank hols don't affect this morning trade as the US market isn't open during the trade anyway!!!

FMT: £894 (-10.6%)
Oct: +38pips

FMT for today, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, No Trade
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
13:00 NY, EU, No Trade

total today +60 pips
total this week +60 pips. (2 TP, 0 SL, 0 BE, 2 NT)

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, No Trade
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips

total today +60 pips
total this week +60 pips. (2 TP, 0 SL, 0 BE, 2 NT)

I got
06:45, London EU, 28 pips
06:15, London GU, maual 3 pip
did not trade NY due to percieved lack of volume..0
33 pips total..:)
I am lowering my TP due to wider spreads on FXDD..I will see about my results..

Last edited:

6:15 London, GU, sell trade hit BE, 0 pips
6:45 London, EU, sell trade hit BE, 0 pips
8:45 NY, GU, sell trade hit BE, 0 pips

total today +0 pips
total this week +60 pips. (2 TP, 0 SL, 3 BE, 3 NT)

Last edited:
Short TP +11 (closed just now - got fed up of the indecisiveness of the market, signal had long gone)

FMT: £905 (-9.5%)

Week: W W (semi) +49pips
Oct: +49pips

ForexMorningTrade journal

Hi every one, I'm new user of FMT EA, how's you guys doing? :clap: Almost a month now testing the system, up and down and down and down! how come this happen? was this a bad season? :(

I wish it will climbing up back next month. Any one feel like me? come on fire up(y)

According to my careful testing, and my results are going to be different from many others due to those days when my broker signalled a trade but another didn't, also the actual experience is going to be affected by slippage which has a habit of being unfavourable more often than kind!

Year to date, since 1/1/2011

1)By following 40tp/40sl without BE reset, the original recommendation DOWN 40 pips overall

2)By following the 2nd recommenation, launched around November 2010, 35tp/40sl, be@20

DOWN 55 pips

3) By following the current recommendation at the time, eg set 2 from January until the current newest set was proposed April 2011, UP 230 pips

With there only being about 12 weeks left until the year end I wonder what the system is capable of delivering?

It is important to note that it has failed to move forwards significantly in 6 full months, and the only people who seem to do better than recommended settings are those who tweak things to their own advantage (Hammy, me etc), and it still doesn't make brilliant reading.

I wonder how many people are left actively trading this, and where has MF got to? We haven't seen him on the board in months, and it was he who started it!

Ya setting was critical also different broker have different charting as well. I'm using ECN account and I use the latest current setting but the result was different. As refer to the FMT journal for the past 2 days was profits 35pip> + 35pip>, but my trade was just break even with 5pip trail stop out. don't understand isn't that we all were using the same signal!

6:15 London, GU, sell trade hit SL,-45 pips
6:45 London, EU, No Trade, 0 pips
8:45 NY, GU, No Trade, 0 pips
13:00 NY, EU, No Trade, 0 pips

total today -45 pips
total this week +15 pips. (2 TP, 1 SL, 3 BE, 6 NT)
total for October +180 pips

Last edited: