ForexMorningTrade System

Out at TP +14, using scalper with MM=true. Two days in a row. Lets see how the week ends.

It looks SCALPING is the way to go, under the current market conditions. However, I would expect the EA to switch to 'scalping' automatically. (as an added feature, of course).

Is this asking for too much? :rolleyes:

I hate to babysit this thing and tweak it to no end.

For now, I am on the sidelines.

It looks SCALPING is the way to go, under the current market conditions. However, I would expect the EA to switch to 'scalping' automatically. (as an added feature, of course).

Well the FMT EA comes free with the FMT system. To add a sophisticated feature like you suggest would increase the base price drastically. IT'S NOT LIKE IT CAN'T BE DONE.:whistling

If I have to babysit an EA, I rather trade manually . . .
Tweaking is okay as long as you don't micro tweak,
"Past results are not indicative of future returns.'

Stats for 06-28-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-redguerrilla-real/116521
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-eagle41-real/120723

Demo Accounts:

PFG Best......, Short/Profit....., +34.8, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +181.0
FXCM.........., Short/Profit....., +36.6, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +150.8
Alpari(US)...., Short/Profit....., +35.6, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +155.0
FXDD.........., Short/Profit....., +35.4, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +160.9
MB Trading...., Short/Profit....., +38.1, Stats since 06-21-2011: Total= -95.3

06:15 No trade

06:00 would have been a buy

06:30 just as likely will indicate a sell
There's a Pivot Point around 1.5983

No trade on SLM 06:15 and 06:30, but it's very close to a buy. It's above support lines and averages on the hourly chart, and as Wise says looks like bouncing up off the daily pivot.

Stats for 06-29-2011

Live Accounts:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-redguerrilla-real/116521
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-eagle41-real/120723

Demo Accounts:

PFG Best......, No Trade....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +181.0
FXCM.........., No Trade....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +150.8
Alpari(US)...., No Trade....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +155.0
FXDD.........., No Trade....., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +160.9
MB Trading...., No Trade....., 0.0, Stats since 06-21-2011: Total= -95.3

Hello All,
Please Is it possible some buby test FMT with EURJPY?
This pair looks very profitable using FMT these days. It would be interesting to see some back tests. This week and some past weeks show interesting pictures. I can not do it now ·cause I have all my 4 PC working 24 Hrs.
Best

Tomorrow and next week I´ll be trading FMT with EURJPY. My broker ECN and spread is ok for this pair. I do not have time to post here every day but if possible I´ll post my forware test with this pair using micro lots.
Best

This system is a based on a system of indicators that has a horrible streak lately, but I can't believe those that are walking away from this system. It is a long-term proposition. I will tell you that I trade another system and have for about 12 months and the highest drawdown on that has been 58%but starting with $500 US, my account balance is $7,578 today (about 2 weeks ago it was over $11,000). This system has had times just like FMT...currently for example. I started with $500 US with FMT and am at about $268 right now. I use the original settings 40 SL 40 TP. I started in late March, but my point is, the other system has had worse drawdowns than FMT and I am still up by a huge amount on a little over a year.

I for one will keep trading FMT. I don't want to be one of those traders that leaves in a down market only to buy back in after a great run is over.

While the signal was a clear buy we have to hold our hats on tight guys, and hope, because we are fairly near R1 (which shows on my charts at 1.61000). Good luck.

Good morning all,

In these tricky times, I decided not to take today's signal as some of my non-FMT indicators were not aligning with a long.

Good luck to any who took the trade.

I'm using TMT and the ADR Filter made it a No Trade today - too active during the Asian session. I agree with that, and have mixed signals from other indicators, so I'm happy to be out today.