ForexMorningTrade System

Guys, FMT and quite a few reliable EA's are battling under the current Market conditions, the Greek situation is not helping, personally I have stopped trading FMT until the markets return to their normal patterns, how long will that take, nobody knows, weeks, months ? If Greece goes bust then the whole of Europe will potentially be in turmoil and trading any EA will be nightmarish. FMT has proven to be rock solid in the past, I do not blame the EA or the developer Mark for it's performance of late, keep your chin up guys, somewhere along the line it has to return tp it's normal self, unfortunately coin tossing does not fit my portfolio, all the best to all of you. :)

Last edited:
Didn't trade today as I needed the extra sleep because I'm off to Hamburg for Haye v Klitschko! ...but I saw the loss! Terrible month. I really want the system to work but its losing people fast! NT yesterday.

FMT Account £827 (-17.3%)

Guys, FMT and quite a few reliable EA's are battling under the current Market conditions, the Greek situation is not helping, personally I have stopped trading FMT until the markets return to their normal patterns, how long will that take, nobody knows, weeks, months ? If Greece goes bust then the whole of Europe will potentially be in turmoil and trading any EA will be nightmarish. FMT has proven to be rock solid in the past, I do not blame the EA or the developer Mark for it's performance of late, keep your chin up guys, somewhere along the line it has to return tp it's normal self, unfortunately coin tossing does not fit my portfolio, all the best to all of you. :)

You said it best "unfortunately coin tossing does not fit my portfolio" and when the risk is larger then the reward we have even bigger problems.

I would bet that those using the 10/40 system have not even returned to break even since I can see there has been about 3-4 trade during the last month to date were those setting did not even make the 10 pips at all and ended up with losses. It would take them about 14 to 18 trades winning to return to break even and we alll know that has not happen

Also maybe its just me but looking back at about 6 months od data it is easy to see that the best days FMT has had is on Thursday and Fridays.

Maybe "Wise" can check this since he keeps records of such data, but still it hard not to see it when you look back about 6 months .

Misery with FMT continues...

Yesterday NO TRADE...

Today (I moved my SL a bit after few hours - fortunatelly):

Fast FMT: -34

FMT: -35

EFMT: -35

Total: -74, -213, -234 after more than 2 months...:(((

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-18-0)

6:15 start, long signal, hit SL -45 pips
6:30 start, long signal, hit SL -45 pips

total today -90 pips
weekly total -54 pips.
monthly total -111 pips, 2nd losing month in a row..

However, I have also traded FMT this month live on the NY open, with both GU and EU.
The most consistant break out occurs at 8:45 NY. time, 12:45 GMT. on GbpUsd and at 9:00 NY. time, 13:00 GMT. on EurUsd with the following results:

from June 6 to June 30, Monday to Friday, settings 35-25-18-0

GbpUsd, start 12:45 GMT. : +102 pips (8 TPs, 3 SLs) rest were BE or No Trade.

EurUsd, start 13:00 GMT. : +165 pips (8 TPs, 1 SL ) rest BE or No Trade.

NY.Open total +267 pips profit from June 6 to 30.

I will continue trading FMT this way for July, but will likely stop FMT in month of August.

cheers !

Long signal with AVA FX. However, looks extreemly overbought! I may sit this one out today.

Last edited:
The USD has a lot of clues that it will be going up across the board.............

ADR Filter caused a No Trade again today on TMT. Looks good for those that are in long, though I might have been tempted to just grab the profit at about +30 !

Fast FMT: +10

FMT: +6 (trailing stop)

EFMT: +4 (trailing stop)

Total: -64, -207, -230

This way the losses will never be beaten by the winners... :(

I did not trade London open with FMT today.
I did however trade NY open with these results:

GU, 12:45 GMT start, short signal, hit TP +25 pips (35-25-18-0)
EU, 13:00 GMT start, short signal, hit TP +25 pips (35-25-18-0)

total today +50 pips

Monday is a USA holiday, I will not trade FMT until Tuesday.

cheers !

I did not trade London open with FMT today.
I did however trade NY open with these results:

GU, 12:45 GMT start, short signal, hit TP +25 pips (35-25-18-0)
EU, 13:00 GMT start, short signal, hit TP +25 pips (35-25-18-0)

total today +50 pips

Monday is a USA holiday, I will not trade FMT until Tuesday.

cheers !

Hi Hammy, I seem to remember kicking this in to the forum earlier in the year, when Coral did some detailed backtesting (Sadly, I think we've lost coral from here as I don't recall seeing posts from him recently - hope I'm wrong though!). I tracked it down to May 16 page 1266 if you didn't pick up the data at the time, or have things changed in the market since then? I'm certainly sitting FMT out at the moment, as consistency seems to have deserted it at present and if I'm going to put my faith in to something every day, it has to demonstrate more winners than losers - I can achieve more losers on my own! - :LOL: Regards.

Last edited: