ForexMorningTrade System

short euro at 1.44853, looking for a move back to 1.42 area. It has broken support and looking for a continuation to the lower end of this overall continuation area. some supportive data has been released.

FMT worked well today for me, TP +35 pips for both start times, with 45-35-18-0
My NY open trade with GU is still open and EU was No Trade.
starting tomorrow I am dropping 6:15 and going with 6:30 only, with 1.5 times lots.

good luck !

07:40 uk time. What caused that quick slide???

08:00 UK Halifax House Price Index was actually up far more than forecast, but did nothing to help the £

Last edited:
It was at 6.15 candle.

What a mess we have now the 6:15 time change based on Hammy setting that Marc changed to as been getting killed.

Now Hammy changes back to the 6:30 time , now I wonder if Marc will change back since the 6:15 seems to be clear is not working as good as the 6:30.

It good for manule traders as they can see what's going on at both time slots, but EA will need two MT4 just to set the 2 time frames, again what a mess

What a mess we have now the 6:15 time change based on Hammy setting that Marc changed to as been getting killed.

Now Hammy changes back to the 6:30 time , now I wonder if Marc will change back since the 6:15 seems to be clear is not working as good as the 6:30.

It good for manule traders as they can see what's going on at both time slots, but EA will need two MT4 just to set the 2 time frames, again what a mess

Exactly. Thats why i gave up trading the system. The developer has itchy feet and doesnt trust his own system.

Exactly. Thats why i gave up trading the system. The developer has itchy feet and doesnt trust his own system.

Agree. This one requires a lot of babysitting and tweaking. I am standing aside for now.
:confused:

FMT for me this morning:

traded only 6:30 London for TP +35 pips... (x1.5 lots)

now awaiting my 2 NY open trades, GU @ 8:45 NY and EU @ 9:00 NY (35-25-18)

UPDATE: both NY. open trades hit TP +25

cheers !

Last edited: