ForexMorningTrade System

I skipped Monday with FMT again, glad I did ..
I will be skipping Mondays and Fridays with FMT for the summer months.

I will trade Tues. to Thur. only with FMT unless I see a reason to change.

good luck tomorrow !..

Stats for 06-27-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-redguerrilla-real/116521
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-eagle41-real/120723

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
PFG Best......, Short/Loss....., -45.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +146.2
FXCM.........., Short/Loss....., -45.7, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +114.2
Alpari(US)...., Short/Loss....., -45.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +119.4
FXDD.........., Short/Loss....., -45.3, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +125.5
MB Trading...., Short/Loss....., -45.5, Stats since 06-21-2011: Total= -133.4

got a SHORT signal (FMT)

a BULLISH gartley pattern as well (HARMONIC)

Let's wait and watch :confused:

Last edited:
I changed my TP to 10 and got it. May try +15 but 2 positive days so far. Yesterday I manually closed for +5.

Nothing Like ending the week with a lose, and starting the week with another lose to get the blood boiling.:cry:

According to my records if today’s trade ends in yet another lose, it will be a total of 7 losses in a row.

Which is even worse then any losing strike seen, even during X-Mas of last year.

It great that people have been able to avoid loss , by reading the market, but the fact remains that FMT 50/50 coin toss luck has run its coarse.

And we can see that by the fact that this thread is becoming less active, and the same goes for the thread at Donnaforex.

ye I think today will be the end for a lot of people if it loses....shame after it looked like a winner on the 730 candle!

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-18-0)

6:15 start, short signal, hit BE +0 pips
6:30 start, short signal, hit TP +36 pips

total today =36 pips
weekly total = 36 pips.

cheers !

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-18-0)

6:15 start, short signal, hit BE +0 pips
6:30 start, short signal, hit TP +36 pips

total today =36 pips
weekly total = 36 pips.

cheers !

Great stuff hammy!!! I got out with +38 pips..Also will these new settings be the ones that you will be using until FMT gets back on track as well as only trading Tues,Wed,Thur,? I was just wondering if trading Mon,Tues,Thurs,Frid..would be better only because of the past stats on trading on Weds? Cheers, also great work!(y)

Great stuff hammy!!! I got out with +38 pips..Also will these new settings be the ones that you will be using until FMT gets back on track as well as only trading Tues,Wed,Thur,? I was just wondering if trading Mon,Tues,Thurs,Frid..would be better only because of the past stats on trading on Weds? Cheers, also great work!(y)

yes, I'm just skipping Mon and Fri for the summer months, they seem too slow for FMT to work properly ? I may also skip August completely ? I will use these settings until I see a reason to change.

cheers !

yes, I'm just skipping Mon and Fri for the summer months, they seem too slow for FMT to work properly ? I may also skip August completely ? I will use these settings until I see a reason to change.

cheers !

hammy - are you a full time trader?

cheers !

You should just skip July - June of next year. That should keep it safer. :LOL:

Fast FMT: +10

FMT: +1

EFMT: 0

Total: -40, -178, -199

I am starting to doubt this system...:( I have been trading it two months already and am still in negative numbers. I will give it another month and we will see...