ForexMorningTrade System

Hi Guys

Another poll for those that are interested, would be good to see what people are risking daily. Remember only 1 vote allowed.

Enjoy :)

Poll: What % risk do you trade using FMT.
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15% or more

Resultaten:
8547.png

[sup]Als create a poll? Click here[/sup]

Hi shoot2scoot,
Out of interest, which VPS do you use? What are you experiences with it, and do you trade from the UK? (I presume you do as you have a SLM account).
Cheers
Leo

Leo, I use 'Commercial Network Services', the outfit that Mark recommends. They have a London server based just around the corner from SLM's server so the speed of execution is very good. No problems so far although getting set up took me a few minutes as it's another piece of software to get your head around! Good Luck. Chris

Eventually? Did you have an execution delay? Which broker are you with?

Mike

SLM Short in at 1.64777. This is the second day with a long delay on execution with SLM. Same error as yesterday - "no connection with trade server". Luckily, as with yesterday, not much movement so not a lot of damage done. But....

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Mike

Morning All

Did anyone trading with SLM experience delays in entry this morning? I Had about a 1 min delay on 06:15 start time and on the 06:30 (trading the 10/40) start time.

Jashfx, how did you get on this morning with SLM? Same delay? Did you get any joy out of them yesterday about your error 128, trade timeout?
Chris

SLM Short in at 1.64777. This is the second day with a long delay on execution with SLM. Same error as yesterday - "no connection with trade server". Luckily, as with yesterday, not much movement so not a lot of damage done. But....

Mike

Hi Mike, no problem on my side using SLM got in 4 pips earlier at .....81.5 :)

Sorry Scoot, didn't notice you had already put SLM.

Have you contacted them by any chance?

Mike, I did have a delay of about 10 seconds this morning (none yesterday) which cost me 4 pips! I have contacted SLM and they are waiting till 0700 when the guy that knows about these things gets in! I'll report back when I get an answer. Chris

Is anyone surprised that we had a 'short' at 06.15 this morning bearing in mind the earlier price action and the optional setting we have? Chris

Mike

Exactly same problem for me 2 days in a row.

Mike

No, 9 secs early this morning!:)

Is anyone surprised that we had a 'short' at 06.15 this morning bearing in mind the earlier price action and the optional setting we have? Chris

The main indicators, read digitally, say we are ok to go short, but I wouldnt know whether long candle filter has any effect bearing in mind the low range since midnight. However in FM Turbo there is an extra filter, ADR, which might prevent trade after a day like yesterday when sterling took a fair bashing and moved a lot

Good luck guys

Mike

I have had Error 138 yesterday and Error 128 today, getting in at 0716 on both days. Today was 1.64782.

Occasionally I get Errors and frequently more than one requote on Alpari UK too.

All LIVE accounts on Commercial Network Services VPS in UK.

Like Jashfx and tkbeiber, I know not why.....?

Jashfx, how did you get on this morning with SLM? Same delay? Did you get any joy out of them yesterday about your error 128, trade timeout?
Chris

Yip -- Same delay. Not good. Switched EA off for my 10/40 (06:30 entry) and entered manually but even then I kept gettting Trade context busy. But did get in around the correct price anyway and made the 10 pips.

Obviously you and Podberry are on the bus thats always on time and the rest of us are on the friggin 266 thats always late and forever stuck in traffic!!! :sneaky:

May be that I am using the demo, could be a problem with the live feed though :)

The main indicators, read digitally, say we are ok to go short, but I wouldnt know whether long candle filter has any effect bearing in mind the low range since midnight. However in FM Turbo there is an extra filter, ADR, which might prevent trade after a day like yesterday when sterling took a fair bashing and moved a lot

Good luck guys

Turbo in for short today

I would say yes -- its now understandable why you are straight in and not experiencing a delay or 9s jumpstart!!!

A nice question to ask SLM!

That big up candle just took me out at BE+10 :( I did get a TP10 on the way down though! :)