ForexMorningTrade System

Wicked Wednesday it seems!!! AT least BE and not a loser (for the break even traders).

Wonder if Market experiences ''MIDDLE WEEK SYNDROME'' on Wednesdays :LOL:

Wicked Wednesday it seems!!! AT least BE and not a loser (for the break even traders).

Wonder if Market experiences ''MIDDLE WEEK SYNDROME'' on Wednesdays :LOL:

Wise -- Was Meant to address this to you!! Just thinking back to your post the other day!!

SLM Short in at 1.64777. This is the second day with a long delay on execution with SLM. Same error as yesterday - "no connection with trade server". Luckily, as with yesterday, not much movement so not a lot of damage done. But....

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Mike

Yes I am mike1booth - same error as yesterday, cost me 2.6 pips (and now stopped out for +5):

2011.05.04 06:15:18 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.4 GBPUSDSB,M15: 2011.05.04 07:15 Error opening order: 6 : no connection with trade server

Could anyone who has had a problem with SLM EA execution times but has not mentioned it in the forum yet, just let me know so that I can tell SLM how widespread the problem is. Thanks. Chris

Could anyone who has had a problem with SLM EA execution times but has not mentioned it in the forum yet, just let me know so that I can tell SLM how widespread the problem is. Thanks. Chris

See my post just above yours shoot2scoot

I think wiseambitions has shocked their server again with his 20.0 lot trades :LOL:

06:15 Entry
45/35/25/5 ------BE+5 (Alpari UK)
40/30/25/5 ------BE+5 (SLM)

06:30
40/10 ------- +10 (SLM)

Guys, if any of you want particular questions in the next poll I will be more than happy to take your questions on board, you can PM me and I will see which questions people are interested in and post the poll tomorrow. :D

Chris

I have had both days with a delay, yesterday using the EA and today just trying to change timeframes so I could manually place the trade at 6.15.

Also -- not just a delay in entry but also a delay in the EA adjusting SL to BE+5. Yesterday was significantly slower than Alpari UK. Today was slower as well but not as much.

BE +5

Yes, I had over a minute delay opening a trade on another EA with SLM this morning at 6.30 :mad:

A very painful SLM -45 as the failure to execute on time (4 pips) resulted in my missing BE+5! :mad:

Ouch!!! Thats gotta hurt -- and it does seem to be fault of Broker.(n)
Leading up to Easter, SLM was constantly getting better fills than my Alpari UK. (both live accounts)

Anyway, if this happens again and you in front of the PC, then just manually move Stop to BE+5 (or to BE+3 or whatever) when Market has moved 25 pips from what should of been correct entry. Thats what I have done sometimes when Alpari UK has slipped me a few pips too Many.

Actually, after what happened yesterday I changed my BE to 24 pips instead of 25 (on SLM). Wonder if this saved my Bacon:?:

I didn't enter today because one of my other indicators indicated the opposite of what FMT indicated.

Same was yesterday as well