ForexMorningTrade System

Ouch that's scary. I can see one candle on eurodollar with a length of 100 pips.

I don't know why euro should be more volatile than sterling?

The fact the UK Foreign Office is urging Brits to consider leaving Japan is disturbing. I know there is a lot of scaremongering, but I certainly received a note from a market commentator today suggesting this is the end of the bull run for (UK) shares. FTSE100 is off about 500 pips from its peak. Whereas of course the fund managers would be saying buy on the dips!

Meanwhile I think I'll adhere to the FMT system. But if an indicator eg (M...) is out of range of course it stops us trading anyway. Good luck guys

I am not talking about price action as much as the SPREAD widening by the broker. You could still have conditions that would allow a trade but you would be entered with an extraordinary large spread. Only a fixed broker spread would help you.

I am not talking about price action as much as the SPREAD widening by the broker. You could still have conditions that would allow a trade but you would be entered with an extraordinary large spread. Only a fixed broker spread would help you.

When I first read the post and read the word SPREAD I couldn't believe it. Evidently all this action occured at a time which caught a lot of people out. My broker has a fixed spread, 2 pips on the main pairs, and I suppose the worst experience I would have had would be a price lag.

Thank you for getting the right answer from FXDD... but what i know is when the broker provides fixed spreads this mean that they have a dealing desk.
Anyways, I am with FXDD from 2006, i was using FXDD us now i moved to malta because of leverage. Until now i don't have any problem with them. Now i am thinking to have one more account with another broker, the reason behind it is not to have my eggs in one basket. So from your testings can you suggest a broker? I read from forums that Alpari has a requote problem i don't how real is this point.

I ask FXDD about fixed spread, they said . . .

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Michael M..
Michael M.: Welcome to FXDD Live Talk! How may I help you?
Michael M.: no we do not
Michael M.: we do not have fixed spreads
RedGuerrilla: do you use fix spreads for MT4 platform trading?
Michael M.: our spreads fluctuate which allow them to be tighter but at times wider
Michael M.: Is there anything else that I may help you with?
RedGuerrilla: okay thanks, bye
Michael M.: Great chatting with you today! I hope I answered all your questions. Feel free to come back anytime.

Based on my demo data so far, FXCM is the best. If I were to open another live account, I would use them . . .

LONG this morning, but not looking very clever at the moment - on previous experience, Frankfurt in the next 15 mins will either make us or break us I guess!

Stats for 03-16-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions, No Trade, 0.0 Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -39.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX......., No Trade, 0.0 +34.6, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +138.2
6:30 UK Time, PFG........, No Trade, 0.0 +35.9, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -21.7

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best.., No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +282.0
6:30 UK Time, FXCM......, No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +326.4
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US), No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +242.9
6:30 UK Time, FXDD......, No Trade, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +175.2

FMT 4.3, EA tweaked settings: SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, BE+5 pips, based on back testing, Post #5659, page 708
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best.., Buy/Profit, +30.0, Stats since 01-20-2011: Total= +180.7

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

I ask FXDD about fixed spread, they said . . .

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Michael M..
Michael M.: Welcome to FXDD Live Talk! How may I help you?
Michael M.: no we do not
Michael M.: we do not have fixed spreads
RedGuerrilla: do you use fix spreads for MT4 platform trading?
Michael M.: our spreads fluctuate which allow them to be tighter but at times wider
Michael M.: Is there anything else that I may help you with?
RedGuerrilla: okay thanks, bye
Michael M.: Great chatting with you today! I hope I answered all your questions. Feel free to come back anytime.

Based on my demo data so far, FXCM is the best. If I were to open another live account, I would use them . . .

Thank you..... Are you using MT4 with FXCM? because i went to their website and what i have seen there that they have their own platform.