ForexMorningTrade System

It might be handy to look at the following:

34 Trades, 1 January 2010 to 9 March 2010.
21 were winners at 40TP/40SL, (13 lost) giving 320 pips gain

36 Trades, 1 January 2011 to 9 March 2011
21 were winners (15 lost), giving 240 pips net gain with same settings

We are lagging by about 80 pips at the present time, but this is hardly a difference of statistical significance. However it would be great if the % of winning trades rose slightly as it is currently dipping below its long term average - same comments tend to apply whatever exit settings you adopt.

Thanks for the number crunching - Appreciated

Hi Guys

Actually the reason we need a better turn of luck PDQ is that recent turbulence has taken the edge off performance growth. In the example of Mark's journal, which is rather borne up by the postings of Red Guerilla, and using recommended settings, FMT has been in drawdown since the middle of November (4 months). Add up total pips gained, subtract pips lost, and it's a negative figure. Even the most conservative settings eg 10TP did not see consecutive losses over Christmas like they have done this month, so it is fair to say the markets are behaving erratically.

Bank of England interest rates decision later today.

Hope today's trade call will be correct. Good luck fellas

It's been almost static since the signal - if those big buyers come in again in the next 30 mins, we'll be getting a better idea of what appears to be going on.

Hi Guys

Actually the reason we need a better turn of luck PDQ is that recent turbulence has taken the edge off performance growth. In the example of Mark's journal, which is rather borne up by the postings of Red Guerilla, and using recommended settings, FMT has been in drawdown since the middle of November (4 months). Add up total pips gained, subtract pips lost, and it's a negative figure. Even the most conservative settings eg 10TP did not see consecutive losses over Christmas like they have done this month, so it is fair to say the markets are behaving erratically.

Bank of England interest rates decision later today.

Hope today's trade call will be correct. Good luck fellas

Yes and the current volatility in the oil is not helping at all.........

Anyways lets hope for the best today......

Now joke of the day !!:

I hope that big buyer is sick today during the frankfut open !!! :D:)

Stats for 03-09-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions, short/Loss, -40.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -70.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX......., short/Loss, -40.5, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +108.4
6:30 UK Time, PFG........, short/Loss, -40.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -50.1

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best.., short/Loss, -39.7, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +216.4
6:30 UK Time, FXCM......, short/Loss, -41.9, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +296
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US), short/Loss, -40.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +211.9
6:30 UK Time, FXDD......, short/Loss, -41.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +145.2

FMT 4.3, EA tweaked settings: SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, BE+5 pips, based on back testing, Post #5659, page 708
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best.., short/Loss, -41.1, Stats since 01-20-2011: Total= +155.1

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Gentlemen,

Looks like we are back in action. Well have missed out today as my live account is not ready yet. Good luck to all for tomorrow's action. (y)

Hi everybody,

Have been reading up on this system, since being made aware by Donna Forex.
Like what I see so far so will be taking the plunge to start trading live Monday.
Wanting to open an account with Ask O Bid. Can anyone here let me know how good their platform is for FMT + the EA. Any comment is very much appreciated.
I do have Alpari UK, but I am opening this account as means of getting a $500 DVD course for free.

Many thanks

The Stockman.:)

Got stopped at b/e!
For some reason I decided to switch to original settings of 40/40 (but still kept the 20 b/e). But get this...
Trading with IG index, shorted @ 16162.5 with limit of 16122.5.
Price hit 16121.6 but due to 2-3 point spread from IG, target wasn't hit!.Ouch!! Price then retraced to take out my b/e stop which I moved manually.
Am in the process of opening a SML account and can't wait.