ForexMorningTrade System

Hi there !

Testing the system on demo ALPARI UK since 3 days =)
Hope to see more of this system that seems quite good, but i can't juge good or bad results in 3 days ;) !

edit: short signal today on Alpari UK

++

Welcome Xbourse,

I m new to this system also. I m also noob to forex trading. The more experienced guys here are really helpful. Any plans to go live? :cool:

Hi,

SL hit. :( Dam spike, only just took me out.

Definitely not a good week for FMT. Second loss this week- Monday and Wednesday.

M

:mad::sick:out !!!!!! 40SL

Out -41 pips SL.

Two losses in a row. Today was the exact replica of yesterday. It seems at frankfut open some very big player/s are pushing the markets in the opposite way. Just look at the candle - I think it was 30 pip candle on 15 mins.

Also the first candle at london open reached just to the exact pips and took out our SL of 40....as if somebody new that we have 40 pip SL:devilish:... Darn that same candle now is reversing after touching the SL....

Hmmmm........:rolleyes: I guess above is my wild imagination.....:)

Well lets see tommorow.

Out -41 pips SL.

Two losses in a row. Today was the exact replica of yesterday. It seems at frankfut open some very big player/s are pushing the markets in the opposite way. Just look at the candle - I think it was 30 pip candle on 15 mins.

Also the first candle at london open reached just to the exact pips and took out our SL of 40....as if somebody new that we have 40 pip SL:devilish:... Darn that same candle now is reversing after touching the SL....

Hmmmm........:rolleyes: I guess above is my wild imagination.....:)

Well lets see tommorow.

by the way how many consecutive losses were found in backtesting. I need to look at that data.... will help more for good MM.....

by the way how many consecutive losses were found in backtesting. ..

According to my records and I am working this out manually, allowing for 2 pip spread and another pip for luck - not just trusting an old strategy tester, this is the first time when even 10tp/40sl has had 2 losses in a row since at least January 2010. So that would be in over 200 trades.
Certainly the market is not behaving as it usually does for FMTers

If the market now trades lower for the rest of the day (already back to entry point!), we'll be well miffed!! :mad:

Hi, on alpari UK (demo) the SL (-40) is still OK and the trade is running... I don't know why i'm still in, and other on alpari are out = /

edit: entry at 1.6153 (SL -40 TP +35 / hidden SL -55 hidden TP +55)

If the market now trades lower for the rest of the day (already back to entry point!), we'll be well miffed!! :mad:

Yes - the only people who are still in this trade, if they'd opened around 1.6150 would have needed a SL of more than 46 not to have got taken out at 1.6195 + broker margin

Yes - the only people who are still in this trade, if they'd opened around 1.6150 would have needed a SL of more than 46 not to have got taken out at 1.6195 + broker margin

wiseambitions,

Do you add spread on top of 40 pips? Let say in this case it was 3 pips. So do you set SL to 43 pips?

wiseambitions,

Do you add spread on top of 40 pips? Let say in this case it was 3 pips. So do you set SL to 43 pips?

NOOOOOO
40 has to be your net loss

What I was trying to calculate was that if the mean price at 06.30GMT happened to be 1.6150 and the peak was 1.6195, you'd need to have had a stop loss of 45 plus your broker spread eg 2 or 3 in order not to have got stopped out

I'm still in, my entries:

- 1.61519 48SL
- 1.61516 49SL

+10 pips currently.

Let's see how it ends.