ForexMorningTrade System

GMT+2 BROKER (07:30) LONDON MARKET
GBPUSD / +40 pips
EURUSD / +25 pips

GMT+2 BROKER (16:30) NY MARKET
EURUSD / -20pips
And Still recuperating with Rebellion (short and double lot) 15min chart) after losing this time with FMT. Both systems are Very Good depending of the conditions...
Thanks a lot all of you and good luck for Sep 10 FMT
Best of the Best
Carlos
any system will have good weeks and bad ones so we have to prepare for all occasions:cheesy:
But remember dont tweak too much on trading sessions like trading london + NY sessions it may end up as a double edge sword:smart: Mark would have suggested if that was the optimum settings. He recommends only to trade london session an at opening so imho any trade execution it is better be based on london only(y)

Do you have the EA attached to 2 charts? If so you have to change the magic number, which traces each individual trade.

maybe that will help?

Blue ~ happy like the sky
(y) yeah you are correct, i too trade with diff magic nos. and FMT ea takes trades at london opening.:rambo:

GMT+2 BROKER (07:30) LONDON MARKET
GBPUSD / +40 pips
EURUSD / +25 pips

GMT+2 BROKER (16:30) NY MARKET
EURUSD / -20pips
And Still recuperating with Rebellion (short and double lot) 15min chart) after losing this time with FMT. Both systems are Very Good depending of the conditions...
Thanks a lot all of you and good luck for Sep 10 FMT
Best of the Best
Carlos

HI PONKO, do u know if there is a forum for people who trade with the forex rebellion???

Yep

It will help set correct lot sizes according to risk.:idea:

Gil

Hi Gil: Why are all the Pip values $10.00 when it will vary but is around $10.83 which of course changes the Lot Size?? Cheers Oldie

Been looking over the EURUSD, but it seems very hit and miss.

I think one is better spent becoming proficient with the GPBUSD system and increasing lot size as you become comfortable.

I am sure Mark has played around with the other major pairs, but found this to be the mot profitable. :cheesy:(y)

At times we become our own worst enemy and always looking for another trade to enter. If it is true that 90% of traders are losers, the more you stay out of the market the more you win.

Work your trading balance up using simple mm. Compounding is a powerful principle.

If you trust Mark's figures from 2009 and upto and including July 2010, the average is almost 50 pips per week, but lets say 40. I think trading manually with the trend you could do better.

Starting with $2000 and 2.5% risk in 26 weeks it becomes over $3500 and if you risk 5% it becomes over $6000. A $10000 account using 5 % in 26 weeks becomes $31000 :clap:

Very few traders are able to this because they become addicted to trading and end up treading water or worse, blowing their account :mad:

If anybody wants a good Money Management template for excel, let me know.(y)

Gil

I can understand everyone wanting to make more money with this system, members trying to improve it. I think that Marc has done the research to make it what it is. I see one of the dangers for traders appearing here in these discussions, namely greed.
If you want to increase profits, increase lots or compound.

HI PONKO, do u know if there is a forum for people who trade with the forex rebellion???

I trade the EUR/USD on the daily time frame using forex Rebellion. It's very profitable. I trade 2 seperate positions. One is using a 225 pip target with a 150 pip stop loss in most cases. I move the position to break even ( using a break even EA) after 100 pips of profit.
The second position is almost exactly the same except I leave the position open as long as possible until the candle closes below/above the moving average. But this is for another thread. If you'd like to start another thread with forex rebellion I'll join you. I also have successful strategies with it on the 4 hr. time frame. $$$$$ :D

Hi Gil: Why are all the Pip values $10.00 when it will vary but is around $10.83 which of course changes the Lot Size?? Cheers Oldie

You can change the pip value to what ever you like depending on pairs

Just did a google .. I think $10 is correct

Gil

Last edited:
I have two seperate live accounts, same broker. I'm running a different Ea on the second account. I've decided to run FMT on that account with the FMT EA. Will I have to use a different magic number?

I have two seperate live accounts, same broker. I'm running a different Ea on the second account. I've decided to run FMT on that account with the FMT EA. Will I have to use a different magic number?

YES definately

Sorry that reply is not correct - if you only have the ONE EA on each platform no problem.

I trade the EUR/USD on the daily time frame using forex Rebellion. It's very profitable. I trade 2 seperate positions. One is using a 225 pip target with a 150 pip stop loss in most cases. I move the position to break even ( using a break even EA) after 100 pips of profit.
The second position is almost exactly the same except I leave the position open as long as possible until the candle closes below/above the moving average. But this is for another thread. If you'd like to start another thread with forex rebellion I'll join you. I also have successful strategies with it on the 4 hr. time frame. $$$$$ :D

Paris I have the Forex Rebellion System and would like to hear your methods for trading Russ's System. I like Russ Horn and bought the FMT system today based on his recommendation. I have not even installed the FMT system but will use it as Marc has suggested on a VPS as the EA version since I am sleeping at the London Open.
Please share your Rebellion methods I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
Bobby

with all due respect this trading journal is all about ForexMorningTrade...anyone wants to discuss other EAs should please open a new thread....It is not ethical to talk of other EA results here:eek:fftopic:

I am trading 3 pairs (not bcos of greed) but visual backtesting suggests my 3rd pair has more success than the 1st and 2nd pairs ;D

some one can give a test it (3rd pair)

Who can guess my 3rd pair which i am trading ? i will give 3 recommendations for the 1st three correct guesses ;D

Oldie, have you figured out why your pip value changes on the GBPUSD pair?

Is your account in Aussie dollars? :cool:

Hi GilR: Yes my a/c is in A$ - I have an Indicator which I attach to each chart which then displays the respective Pip value which I use in my calc. to determine Lot size with SL & MM of course. Cheers Oldie p.s I will be flying for the next 18hrs so may not get back to you for a while on a reply

Hi GilR: Yes my a/c is in A$ - I have an Indicator which I attach to each chart which then displays the respective Pip value which I use in my calc. to determine Lot size with SL & MM of course. Cheers Oldie p.s I will be flying for the next 18hrs so may not get back to you for a while on a reply

Can I get a copy of it?:clap: