ForexMorningTrade System

hi guys, nice night for a trade.. I have sell on eu/us and gb/us... just my 2 cents, i like hearing about how someone uses another system to recover any losses from this one. I have rebellion too, but have never talked to anyone about it. For every loss I get from FMT I am going to look for a 20 pip profit trade, that way I could reduce my loss by half. Over time the profit actually doubles with that plan. This way I can let the EA run and only manual trade when I have a loss.

You should have a 20 or even 25 pip win by now on the GBP/USD by now. Where is the tp?

hi guys, nice night for a trade.. I have sell on eu/us and gb/us... just my 2 cents, i like hearing about how someone uses another system to recover any losses from this one. I have rebellion too, but have never talked to anyone about it. For every loss I get from FMT I am going to look for a 20 pip profit trade, that way I could reduce my loss by half. Over time the profit actually doubles with that plan. This way I can let the EA run and only manual trade when I have a loss.

Morning(Evening) Blue
Try not to think like that,we must except losses on any system,you keep studing EW and your do fine in the long run,have you thought of Gartley Patterns check that out

Take profit just hit at 1.5346 :clap:
Closed one position, moved the SL to break even and let the other half run.

Russ Horn gave me signal to go short on Gbp/Usd 45 minutes after I entered with FMT...
Hey Russ, I was already +23 pips when you gave me the signal :cool:

Best system I came across ever, according to my modest opinion :love:

Yep

It will help set correct lot sizes according to risk.:idea:

Gil

Nice gift, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Nice nice trades today,
+15pips EURUSD
+40pips GBPUSD
Thanks a lot Mark F.
Good Weekend to all

Morning(Evening) Blue
Try not to think like that,we must except losses on any system,you keep studing EW and your do fine in the long run,have you thought of Gartley Patterns check that out

Yes I have a system that automatically puts up the Gartley along with alot of other stuff... I have been trading forex 7 years, I don't think anyone will get me to stop manual trading in order to improve my results... I found it interesting that over 2 yr backtest, if I took all the FMT losses and cut them in half, my profits doubled and that is with one lot. Compounding is much better... I am tired of people saying attempting to make more money is greed. The forex is there for any smart person to make money. It was built for money. It won't last long, in a few years we won't be able to trade as profitably as we do now. The US has cut leverage to 50:1 and 20:1, Canada and the UK will follow suit. Eventually it will once again be for big players. So let's get smart and get big while we can, that's my attitude...

Why not just trade the manual system??:idea:

Not sure I trust Robots with larger lots anyway.

I am using the EA when I am too sleepy to think clearly because it was included with the pack and I enjoy watching it goes its way all alone, but I keep an eye on it ;)

When I am too sleepy I mean something like this... :LOL:

Attachments

• Morning Trading.jpg
    Morning Trading.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 207
Yes I have a system that automatically puts up the Gartley along with alot of other stuff... I have been trading forex 7 years, I don't think anyone will get me to stop manual trading in order to improve my results... I found it interesting that over 2 yr backtest, if I took all the FMT losses and cut them in half, my profits doubled and that is with one lot. Compounding is much better... I am tired of people saying attempting to make more money is greed. The forex is there for any smart person to make money. It was built for money. It won't last long, in a few years we won't be able to trade as profitably as we do now. The US has cut leverage to 50:1 and 20:1, Canada and the UK will follow suit. Eventually it will once again be for big players. So let's get smart and get big while we can, that's my attitude...

Hi Blue
When that happens you"ll have to come to England we spread bet here its like going to the bookies and placing a bet,i dont think thats going anywhere,but can you tell me what softwhare you use for patterns that sounds interesting

Hi Blue
When that happens you"ll have to come to England we spread bet here its like going to the bookies and placing a bet,i dont think thats going anywhere,but can you tell me what softwhare you use for patterns that sounds interesting

And Spread betting is Tax Free

Compounding is much better... I am tired of people saying attempting to make more money is greed. The forex is there for any smart person to make money. It was built for money. It won't last long, in a few years we won't be able to trade as profitably as we do now. The US has cut leverage to 50:1 and 20:1, Canada and the UK will follow suit. Eventually it will once again be for big players. So let's get smart and get big while we can, that's my attitude...

Until the broker will let you trade with microlots and miniaccounts, it won't be a big problem I guess.
Anyway in this case, we will move to a broker in a country that let you trade the way we are used to and I can bet there will be several countries to do this ;)

Until the broker will let you trade with microlots and miniaccounts, it won't be a big problem I guess.
Anyway in this case, we will move to a broker in a country that let you trade the way we are used to and I can bet there will be several countries to do this ;)

Yes brother the only problem you need to register an address,that you live here or studing

Hi Blue

It's called JCS, it is in Chinese LOL and cost 200/month.