ForexMorningTrade System

:LOL:
Goodmorning to everyone,
this early morning I woke up at 6.55, saw that there were not the conditions for another strategy I am using, put the EA on, scalped quick 13 pips then went back to bed at 7.15.
The order was triggered at 1.5466 and hit the TP at 1.5426.
Nice ride, nice win.
Other +40 pips when I woke up againg few minutes ago.
Well done Mark! :)

Go back to bed your a rich man today,have the day off:)

Thanks, it seems interesting but when I tried to download it from the post, it is saved as attachment.php :-0 and not as visual order editor.mq4 so I cannot have it in the correct format to put it in my indicators folder... :(

Hope the attachment worked:smart:

Attachments

• visual order editor.mq4
    12 KB · Views: 476
:LOL:

Go back to bed your a rich man today,have the day off:)

Nop, I have to study for my exam of History of the Church in the Renaissance Age I'll have on October 4th, and to be a better trader (I have a dream and I want to make it come true no matter what :cool: ).

There is always another trade around the corner,but this is the problem the mind sometimes information overload,i have seen your in Canada should you not be asleep

LOL I can't handle getting up at 5:00 for the NY session ( I am on the west coast) so I stay up for London open...
Yes I look forward to the next trade!

LOL I can't handle getting up at 5:00 for the NY session ( I am on the west coast) so I stay up for London open...
Yes I look forward to the next trade!

Hi Bluedancer
can you have a look at eur/usd i bought on low this morning what you think 4 hour chart head/shoulders near 50 retracement level aswell,i have asked a couple of times this question no has replied let me ask experiance,lol

I am for shorting it but I don't rely on chart patterns that I hardly recognize when I come across them... :eek:

Hey guys for those interested in Using fmt on EURUSD pair I've done some backtesting. Best results were using a SL/TP of 20 and doubling the lots you would use for 40. Nett profit from Nov 1 2007 -now roughly $6k without taking into account accumulation. So that would be set up for the London close 9 hours after the open. So whatever time you have fmt setup foron GBPUSD add 9 hrs. I'm running it on a demo, yesterday bad, day before good.

Thanks to Copy for bringing that one up a while back.

Hi Bluedancer
can you have a look at eur/usd i bought on low this morning what you think 4 hour chart head/shoulders near 50 retracement level as well,i have asked a couple of times this question no has replied let me ask experience,lol

I bought eur/usd at 1.2666 in the last hour, but have not done a lot of analysis. I traded a bounce off the bottom trendline which hit a fib level. head and shoulders maybe yes. I closed it already for 35 pips, so I got my trade. good luck! I hafta go to bed now!!

I bought eur/usd at 1.2666 in the last hour, but have not done a lot of analysis. I traded a bounce off the bottom trendline which hit a fib level. head and shoulders maybe yes. I closed it already for 35 pips, so I got my trade. good luck! I hafta go to bed now!!

Thanks Good Night

Hey guys for those interested in Using fmt on EURUSD pair I've done some backtesting. Best results were using a SL/TP of 20 and doubling the lots you would use for 40. Nett profit from Nov 1 2007 -now roughly $6k without taking into account accumulation. So that would be set up for the London close 9 hours after the open. So whatever time you have fmt setup foron GBPUSD add 9 hrs. I'm running it on a demo, yesterday bad, day before good.

Thanks to Copy for bringing that one up a while back.

So you are using the 17.45 PM bar as set-up bar?
Uh, no, I add 9 hours to London open...
If you add 9 hours to FMT set-up (the one I am using), it would be 16.15 bar :)

Last edited:
another nice trade today

9th September – SHORT
Entry: 1.5464
PT: 1.5424
P/L: + 40 pips

So you are using the 17.45 PM bar as set-up bar?
Uh, no, I add 9 hours to London open...
If you add 9 hours to FMT set-up (the one I am using), it would be 16.15 bar :)

8 hours, ok (y)

Sory Fabius. It's been a long day. I was right the first time. It's actually 9 hrs later. So my ea opens first trade at 6.30 alpari time on GBPUSD and then again at 15.30 alpari time on EURUSD.

Sory Fabius. It's been a long day. I was right the first time. It's actually 9 hrs later. So my ea opens first trade at 6.30 alpari time on GBPUSD and then again at 15.30 alpari time on EURUSD.

Been looking over the EURUSD, but it seems very hit and miss.

I think one is better spent becoming proficient with the GPBUSD system and increasing lot size as you become comfortable.

I am sure Mark has played around with the other major pairs, but found this to be the mot profitable. :cheesy:(y)

At times we become our own worst enemy and always looking for another trade to enter. If it is true that 90% of traders are losers, the more you stay out of the market the more you win.

Work your trading balance up using simple mm. Compounding is a powerful principle.

If you trust Mark's figures from 2009 and upto and including July 2010, the average is almost 50 pips per week, but lets say 40. I think trading manually with the trend you could do better.

Starting with $2000 and 2.5% risk in 26 weeks it becomes over $3500 and if you risk 5% it becomes over $6000. A $10000 account using 5 % in 26 weeks becomes $31000 :clap:

Very few traders are able to this because they become addicted to trading and end up treading water or worse, blowing their account :mad:

If anybody wants a good Money Management template for excel, let me know.(y)

Gil

Hi Gil
Yes mate i totally agree with you and any new traders listen to them words wisely,blowing accounts hurt,your pocket and confidance