ForexMorningTrade System

Started live trading with two wins last Thursday and Friday. Today, no trade was ordered by two of my brokers and a long was called for by my third broker. Two of my brokers are demo and the third is live. Guess which one was wrong? :^(

Started live trading with two wins last Thursday and Friday. Today, no trade was ordered by two of my brokers and a long was called for by my third broker. Two of my brokers are demo and the third is live. Guess which one was wrong? :^(

Murphy's Law :)

Hi,

I am new here, but not new in trading.

Using FMT EA since 3 Weeks (from this week turbo too) on live account (FinFX.fi ECN), I am always in line with Mark's trading results. Also today, no trade....

Looks like TMT version 1.2 would have kept us out of long trade this morning with new ADR filter bugfix. Nice development

We seem divided today because some of us got trading signals (on one broker's price or another) and others got 'no trade'.

I believe the calculation of indicator C** must have been very sensitive to very small price differences and was wavering either side of the base line, although indicator M** definitely pointed LONG at the exact starting time.

I'm very interested in comments about the ADR filter. Presumably this development within Turbo would be no good to anyone who doesn't trade with an EA even though one looks at the MT4 charts to get the FMT signal?

good morning Mark,

in my account live,
fxcm -40 pips
Alpari UK -40 pips
tadawulfx -40 pips
FXDD -40 pips

you put 0 trade this day,
Why? 4 broker different and in the 4 transactions there, there is a bug in the EA? thank you(n)

good morning Mark,

in my account live,
fxcm -40 pips
Alpari UK -40 pips
tadawulfx -40 pips
FXDD -40 pips

you put 0 trade this day,
Why? 4 broker different and in the 4 transactions there, there is a bug in the EA? thank you(n)

I can't think there is a bug in any EA, just that the signals were so ambiguous today and sensitive to very small differences of less than 2 pips price between brokers at the exact starting time.

I am also wondering whether the calculation is affected on a Monday morning by the variation that some brokers close at slightly different times Friday night and open at slightly different times on Sunday night too.

It just seems a case of bad luck, nothing really to do with the EA nor the judgement of anyone who waited and watched the FMT template come up with it's verdict at 6.30.

I can't think there is a bug in any EA, just that the signals were so ambiguous today and sensitive to very small differences of less than 2 pips price between brokers at the exact starting time.

I am also wondering whether the calculation is affected on a Monday morning by the variation that some brokers close at slightly different times Friday night and open at slightly different times on Sunday night too.

It just seems a case of bad luck, nothing really to do with the EA nor the judgement of anyone who waited and watched the FMT template come up with it's verdict at 6.30.

Yes, indicators were just way too close. :(

thank you very much for your response wiseambitions

-50 FXDD.

I have Mark's original FMT running on FXDD dem and it showed "No Trade" One indicator was way too close to cnfirm the signal. lso remember that the original FMT looks for a signal once when the hour is correct. So in this case the riginalFMT was the safest to stay out of the market. :)

Sandy

FMT for me today:

Forex.Com-UK signalled No Trade (6:30 start)

TadawulFX signalled long, hit SL (6:30 start)
TadawulFX signalled No Trade (6:00 start)

better luck tomorrow !! (bad luck to get buy signal today, typical Mondays !)

No trade with SLSB - also trades with a 2 pip GBP spread - not that would have made any difference this time.

Downloaded the latest fix for TFT which I am trading with one target and ADR filter - this looks like the best option.

Using the charts from MT and entering manually, it was a long trade. So how can the EA say NT?