ForexMorningTrade System

According to my backtest the EA was not successful during December 2009

Would you be able to say whether one set of days was worse than the others? For example to determine whether the system might have been profitable in the first half/three weeks of the month and was not good over say the Christmas to New Year period? Lots of folks on this site have been discussing whether to trade or take a long break

No it is scattered. Also, look in the member's area at Mark's results of Dec. 2009, that was his worse month in 2009, he lost 10%.

No it is scattered. Also, look in the member's area at Mark's results of Dec. 2009, that was his worse month in 2009, he lost 10%.

Thanks, many are wondering whether to either 1) carry on as usual in December 2010 and hope for the best or 2) stop for an extended break or 3) reduce TP expectations
December 2009 erased all of the previous month's winnings. Obviously there's no knowing whether this year will follow the same pattern or produce a different outcome.

in member area i dont see fmt has lost in december 2009. in the design i see november 2009 has lost.
Or show me where are the statements of november 2009

Everything I read about trading says that the first 2 weeks in Dec can be ok but the last two weeks dont have enough volatility - so take a break.

Everything I read about trading says that the first 2 weeks in Dec can be ok but the last two weeks dont have enough volatility - so take a break.

Around the 17th has been hinted as a good time to stop, in currency, shares and commodity markets, that's the weekend 7 days prior to Christmas

Hi all,

I have backtested the ea 4.1 deeply for 2010, the best result I have found uses the following parameters: SL 65, TP 43, BE 20.

Anyone has found a similar set? Is anyone using this set?

Thanks and regards.

Around the 17th has been hinted as a good time to stop, in currency, shares and commodity markets, that's the weekend 7 days prior to Christmas

Dito, I will be stopping all trading on the 17th and probably will be picking back up after the 1st of Jan.

Hi all,

I have backtested the ea 4.1 deeply for 2010, the best result I have found uses the following parameters: SL 65, TP 43, BE 20.

Anyone has found a similar set? Is anyone using this set?

Thanks and regards.

Thanks for this info. I wonder if you considered the end of March/Oct summertime issue, which normally is not reflected in the data.

Thanks again

Hittfeld

Dito, I will be stopping all trading on the 17th and probably will be picking back up after the 1st of Jan.

Hi tk, why don`t you use this time to develop versions for us poor clients of gft, CMC, IG-Markets... Should be easy.

Regards

Hittfeld

Thanks for this info. I wonder if you considered the end of March/Oct summertime issue, which normally is not reflected in the data.

Thanks again

Hittfeld

what should we do to have tests match the spring and fall time-change properly with London then?

No trade? Mine says no trade, but indicators look like a sell to me! OOps, looking at the wrong thing!!!

After the steep decline on Friday it was going to take a long time for our indicators to settle down, so no great surprise. Probably staying with the rules will keep us out of trouble and hopefully a profitable week will follow in due course