Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some nice gains today. Oil i think you'd benefit from going up a couple of time frames. It made a huge difference to me. Still use the lower ones for perfect entries though. Why waste your technical abilities on EAs only. Pleased to see you back don't second guess yourself. :)

Try 30 mins one you're in the trade and see what I mean. Lot less noise.

EU long 1.3698. sl3683
UJ to go long 90.65. sl90.57

EUR/USD short not sure how we manage to come up with different positions lol. Whats your reason for the long?

For the record I can give you 3 reasons to go short.

1) Bearish engulfing
2) At resistance
3) Near a round number

However today I'm missing any form of bearish divergence which I normally trade with.

Eur/usd false break out and now we may have bearish divergence which all means this could go down quite hard. We need to keep going up past 1.3717 to continue this run but my money is on a short still.

I've been a buyer on EU since yesterday @1.3646. Yes, it is still in a major down trend but it has been up for the last three days. Looking for 3729 & 3770.

EUR/USD short not sure how we manage to come up with different positions lol. Whats your reason for the long?

For the record I can give you 3 reasons to go short.

1) Bearish engulfing
2) At resistance
3) Near a round number

However today I'm missing any form of bearish divergence which I normally trade with.

At what price did you go short?