Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check on a 30 minute chart RSI 6 or whatever is your flavour check the 2 lows bullish. But not in for too long may take a quick profit now. 4.30 am and 7.30 GMT are the 2 lows look how RSI is higher for the 7.30am one.

Yes, for me GU is no buy below 1.5000.

OK well Im done stop loss going in just under 1.5000 +40 pips. The only time I place these is when I'm away from my PC (breakfast) I'll lock in more profit later. People may have got spooked by that run down but it never went below 50% on the fib so I wasn't too worried. Got to let those profits run. Good luck all

Anyone seeing the possibility of a hammer on cable? Bought in at 1.4962 resistance above though just don't have a clue where this will end up. I have resistance at 1.4974 and 1.4992 will just play it as we go. Any clues to a high?

Added at 7:31 we bounced off resistance as above but still in the trade will wait to see if we break below the shadow of the previous 30 min candle before I exit for a loss. That hammer turned into a doji which shows the importance of not taking a trade until it has fully formed. The warning was the upward move was far too quick.

7:39 Im sticking with my trade. I'm seein some bullish divergence right now with a lower low but rsi is higher. This could be a big move up but we need a hammer right now.

7:48 We're seeing a lot of indecision in the market right now but it looks as though my trade will profitable. No stops or limits to hunt from my side.

If and when it breaks to the upside ,expect a 300 point swing .There will be a 1,000 pip upside when U K economy improves.It could break to the downside before it breaks to the upside.

If and when it breaks to the upside ,expect a 300 point swing .There will be a 1,000 pip upside when U K economy improves.It could break to the downside before it breaks to the upside.

I've already started EU swing. It's currently +16.:cheesy:

UJ stopped at b/e. EU long and Gold short are nicely hedged. One of them should be a runner.

What is dragging gold down at the moment when the dollar isn't gaining?
(newbie post alert... hi everyone)

hi najork, probably noise if gold/USD correlation is true. This kind of correlation may be better suited for swing/LT trading? Gold fell sharply yesterday while GU,EU are holding grounds.

Not much trend during this week.

Short Gold 1104.50 sl-2. will move to b/e once it hit 1100 for a swing.