Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UJ jumped on retail data. Had a Buy level at 90.65 but it shot up way too fast. Even with stop limit order, hard to get a fill at that price. Never mind there will be more opportunities.

UJ jumped on retail data. Had a Buy level at 90.65 but it shot up way too fast. Even with stop limit order, hard to get a fill at that price. Never mind there will be more opportunities.

Good call on EU Leo. Got that badly wrong... oh well. Next time I'll stick to my strategy.

At what price did you go short?

Are you posting any live trades? Thought not. Move along please and stop trolling. This chap has commented on pretty much every post I've made since day one. Please stop it you're making me lose concentration.

Are you posting any live trades? Thought not. Move along please and stop trolling. This chap has commented on pretty much every post I've made since day one. Please stop it you're making me lose concentration.

What a fascinating over reaction to a straight-forward question...thanks for that...:smart:

that 14 pip stop out is looking annoying now! lol
only went 2 more pips after stopping me and then squirts on about 90pips in no time!
scumbags

I normally stick to a divergence strategy with candle patterns. Fridays trading I was rather silly in going against the trend and using resistance based analysis. Ah well I'm down 65 pips from that folly but still in the trade. I was quite ill and just placed a SL and went to bed luckily it didn't trigger.

EUR/USD - well, well.....what do we have hear? IHS and a possibility of a break out ??? maybe ?

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 115
Thats my sort of chart Wall street. If you are correct then Monday will be interesting.There will be a big spike up or down. My prediction is that it will hit thursdays highs early in the day and then continue its down trend and stay under your line. Not that it matters to me,Im never in a trade that long,but the basis of most of my trading is simple trendlines.
At what point would you enter that trade and whatb stop would you have.

Attachments

• saucer euro usd.bmp
    826 KB · Views: 88