Let's Talk Trading Set-Ups

good so far - disaster stop to break even

Just over 1.5R which was initial target. Closing now since don’t want to hold over w/e. Can always re-enter next week.

Just to finish this one off. Now well into bonus territory with move through main target area which was already a bonus beyond the 1.5R minimum requirement. If it comes back it shouldn’t be allowed to get to 1818 (hard stop) and an earlier exit somewhere in the 1826 - 1818 rectangle area unless clear signs of it strengthening up. Otherwise, keep truckin’.

Just to finish this one off. Now well into bonus territory with move through main target area which was already a bonus beyond the 1.5R minimum requirement. If it comes back it shouldn’t be allowed to get to 1818 (hard stop) and an earlier exit somewhere in the 1826 - 1818 rectangle area unless clear signs of it strengthening up. Otherwise, keep truckin’.

stopped out on open with a couple of points slippage thrown in - bugger. Still an ok trade tho’.

Was not expecting GBPUSD to tank like it has.

Still sitting on the 1.3 level, with horizontal and diagonal support keeps it long for me at this point

Was not expecting GBPUSD to tank like it has.

Still sitting on the 1.3 level, with horizontal and diagonal support keeps it long for me at this point
Depending where it opens, I think it may sink just a bit further before bottoming out.
Fingers crossed for you…...………..

GBPUSD is a very simple set-up using the 1.3 level.

Price broke through and is testing the resistance of 1.3 , simple and support and resistance opportunity.

No price action yet though for entry that i like.

GU.png

Been riding USDCAD down the last few days. Was at the 1.33 resistance point and didn't look like pushing through. Last couple of days it's dropped nicely.