Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone seeing the possibility of a hammer on cable? Bought in at 1.4962 resistance above though just don't have a clue where this will end up. I have resistance at 1.4974 and 1.4992 will just play it as we go. Any clues to a high?

Added at 7:31 we bounced off resistance as above but still in the trade will wait to see if we break below the shadow of the previous 30 min candle before I exit for a loss. That hammer turned into a doji which shows the importance of not taking a trade until it has fully formed. The warning was the upward move was far too quick.

7:39 Im sticking with my trade. I'm seein some bullish divergence right now with a lower low but rsi is higher. This could be a big move up but we need a hammer right now.

7:48 We're seeing a lot of indecision in the market right now but it looks as though my trade will profitable. No stops or limits to hunt from my side.

Last edited:
Morning Leo is that cable trade from yesterday? You may get some good profit on that one if we test and fail that 1.4992 resistance again. BTW do you see that divergence?

cable scratched, -2. UJ long 90.42 sl90.33

gold is a sell @1109, didn't take it, too busy with GU &UJ:)

Morning Leo is that cable trade from yesterday? You may get some good profit on that one if we test and fail that 1.4992 resistance again. BTW do you see that divergence?

Hi Mr Fibble, I took cable short this morning. Divergence on which timeframe? Last but not least, welcome to our playground. :)

Hi Mr Fibble, I took cable short this morning. Divergence on which timeframe? Last but not least, welcome to our playground. :)

Check on a 30 minute chart RSI 6 or whatever is your flavour check the 2 lows bullish. But not in for too long may take a quick profit now. 4.30 am and 7.30 GMT are the 2 lows look how RSI is higher for the 7.30am one.