Forex Systems available to swap

bossxero

Hi All

I have quite a good list of retail commercial forex systems and they are all listed in the attached file. If you are interested to trade/swap with me so that both, mine and your collection may grow, please send a PM.

All the best
:D

Attachments

• FX_Systems.pdf
    374.9 KB · Views: 3,892
Last edited:
Hello Boxero.

Are these all e-books, or do you have any programs?

Last edited:
But this isn't a swap is it. It's a commercial product which you've hawked on every post so far.

You sure your sig shouldn't be 'I sell for a living'?

But this isn't a swap is it. It's a commercial product which you've hawked on every post so far.

You sure your sig shouldn't be 'I sell for a living'?

Are you speaking to me?? What system are you speakin about?? And what selling??

You make me laugh!

Are you speaking to me?? What system are you speakin about?? And what selling??

You make me laugh!
Yes, I'm addressing you.

Check the thread title. The word "Swap" gives it away really. That's what I'm speakin (sic) about.

You edited your post (reason you gave was given spelling:LOL: ), but the original one contained yet another attempt to publish your ubiquitous url. And if you edited for spellin’ how comes...o, never mind...:LOL:

I’m glad I make you laugh. Good luck with the site.

Yes, I'm addressing you.

Check the thread title. The word "Swap" gives it away really. That's what I'm speakin (sic) about.

You edited your post (reason you gave was given spelling:LOL: ), but the original one contained yet another attempt to publish your ubiquitous url. And if you edited for spellin’ how comes...o, never mind...:LOL:

I’m glad I make you laugh. Good luck with the site.

my url my friend is published everywhere and I am not afraid from you nor from anyone else. My site is a completely legitimate trading for a living site.

P.S.Naktoshing, is that one of your imaginations like the "ubiquitous url" you saw??

Last edited by a moderator:
If you keep posting your url you will likely get at minimum an infraction and possibly even banned.

Paul

If you keep posting your url you will likely get at minimum an infraction and possibly even banned.

Paul

I do not know why are you all making this fuss. A guy offered systems for swap. All I asked him if the systems are e-books or programs. What does this has to do with my url??? Icannot understand!

I have no issue and all I was doing was just letting you know that the site rules do not permit advertising of commercial urls and that in the past others have been banned for it and I was trying to do you a favour and it doesn't matter if it is a legitimate site or not.

Have you noticed that it has since been removed from your previous posts ?

Paul