Forex Day Trader's Thread

"I will crush your spirit"

classic :LOL:

I need to send a serious message to him so he doesn't even contemplate attempting to break my score. Problem is I think it'll encourage him even more to better it - in which case i'll spearhead an attack on the other scores while he concentrates his efforts on Donkey Kong and weaken his position further.

I'm deliberating leaving my euro on when I go to sleep. It's a bit disappointing and it's plausible I might wake up to 1.49 or something close to that.

I think long Euro is probably good.. it closed above its ichimoku cloud and in this latest run down failed to enter it.. ninja broke support at 89 as well..

you might t/p at the euro highs and use a stop to reenter rather than hope and pray the move continues.. another failure up there won't look good to the market.

my short UJ is up 6 and I'm switching to long 88.6

got 27 on that short ;)

+12 for Asia
+34 for USA

Slightly more than $1,000 banked today!

:clap:

that's it for tonight.. good luck in Europe

I'll buy a dip close to 88.3 if it comes down again.. I think ninja wants to pop above support turned resistance around 88.55-60 but a buy stop there will probably be a bit scary

not much going on this morning. Got 60 shorting UJ last night so just take a break. UC has a very nice up move, missed it though

I'm with you on the 88 level on ninja pippy.

I really liked 1.625 on GU this morning, but I had my order at 1.6253 and it only came down to 1.6257. Don't know if I'll leave my order in case it comes down again, or if it will blow through the level on the second try.

I've got a limit order on the board at 88.33 to take ninja back up to 88.9.. 20 pip stop below recent lows.. back in 88.03 with a 15 pip stop

Last edited:
I'm with you on the 88 level on ninja pippy.

I really liked 1.625 on GU this morning, but I had my order at 1.6253 and it only came down to 1.6257. Don't know if I'll leave my order in case it comes down again, or if it will blow through the level on the second try.

Leave it and buy eur ahead of 4700, there is a lot of buying, but they are keeping the prices down before a treasury auction at 13 est.

moving limit order down to 88.23 and removing 88.03 order.. using a 33 pip stop to get lots of support.. I'm sick to death of this lame 20 pip range in ninja

Long AUD/USD with a stop at .9049. Target TBD, probably take half off at .908ish and then let the rest run.

You in ninja pippy? Looks like a pretty good level here in the 88.20's. I'm wating for 88 even since I have an AUD/USD position opened already.

-OR- maybe I could go long USD/JPY and use it a hedge.... or just buy AUD/JPY.

a break of support could happen to trip stops before reversal

Yea, I"m not completely confident in the A/U trade at this point. It's on a supporting T/L but this line has already been tested, so isn't as strong as I'd like. Hence the 12 pip stop.