Forex Day Trader's Thread

good work, now just revenge trade the rest of the day, fight the trend out of pure spite! u know u want 2 :p

Yes, I saw - i'll avenge my death. I challenge you to beat my autobahn score. It's been a bad day here.

congrats on forum guide - what does it mean and what can you do?

Have fun beating that score - it can become a new job for you :LOL:

Last edited:
think you have to be hamsum lol,looking like eu running out of steam ,be riding her down to 14850 but not in yet

It means that I wield the wand of Odin!! I will bring a new reign of tyranny to T2W..

Mask, sit up straight! Gene, spit out that gum!

no, I'm just supposed to help noobs find information and bust chumps like Alg who might not be bringing too much value to the site and/or causing trouble.. I'm the resident narc and it's worse than the blind leading the blind.. They'd have to be drunk and psychologically unwell to be properly led by me.. The pay really sucks too.

I'm really pissed off that anyone would have enough free time to beat my crab volleyball score as the game doesn't seem to have a point. I really wondered how bored the kick-ups champion must have been to click on the ball 400+ times :LOL:

I still have arkanoid.

166? dude.. come on. 166? You must have a high tolerance for tedium

the CPU crab pisses me off because you'll bust out a totally awesome move and he amazingly catches it..

I'm dedicated - not only did I want to beat the score, I wanted to CRUSH it so no-one ever bothers to attempt to beat it again.

I closed the short for 10 pips. Tough work - this is why I mainly go long as there's more money in the moves usually. Now i'll probably stay flat until GDP unless I see something especially interesting.