Forex Day Trader's Thread

Crazy forex times

Long EJ 133.29

Just found this thread. I was enjoying the way you talk about your positions.
Crazy days trading with many pairs so low or high. Still we have room the question is will it be used. Dont you think a big retracment is due?

What you seeing out there Pippy?

There might be a big correction, but it's best to just stick with the range and use a small stop just in case there is a big move down.. I'm out of Ej at 132.75 .. otherwise I'll look to t/p 134.4 - 135

the US session was very positive but the Asian markets are down a bit.. I think Europe will buy Euros..

god that's annoying.. touched my stop then fully reversed..

happened to me a hundred times. Now I don't place stops in such extreme conditions (oversold or overbought) because if the price passes the stop price it will bounce back at least and you can get out

happened to me a hundred times. Now I don't place stops in such extreme conditions (oversold or overbought) because if the price passes the stop price it will bounce back at least and you can get out

(y) I do the same but on the dailies. Bit worrying though, have to stay up all night. :sleep: No not really I get a SMS alert. :D I'm a light sleeper.

well I buried my stop a little deeper than usual and it got me by 1 pip.. infuriating.. When I get stopped I want it to go hundreds of pips beyond my stop loss so I can feel better..

Still I think it's better to use small stops.. losing 30 pips and missing out on a trade is no big deal. The end result is that you lose 30 pips.. using a huge stop and getting stopped out is devastating. The real world result is that you're screwed..

Sitting on the sidelines and spouting a few choice curse words doesn't cost anything.

hurry up ej , gah it's teasin' meh

Attachments

• hurry up.JPG
    hurry up.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 148