Forex Day Trader's Thread

When he was 20-21 he was AMAZING! He was so fast and powerful no one had a chance. He'd go right for the guy and he would get knocked out quick!

Then he got lazy..

I just watched a documentary about him called "Tyson" .. pretty interesting

Yeah! I love his speed and power.. He was amazing.. The best fighter I`ve ever seen.. Crazy guy anyway.. After Tyson comes Fedor and Anderson Silva!

I will start a muay thai training in here. The training center looks very rough! People from everywhere in the world came to live and train here... Will be cool..

I know someone that did it there. Insane amount of push ups/sit ups. You'll have sore ribs after it :LOL:

I wish I knew what was causing this equities selloff.. The data was positive this morning. My Aussie trade is suffering.

It doesn't really seem that the USD is gaining a lot of strength even though equities are getting worse and worse.

Euro has detached from stocks.. so has Aussie..

ugh.. 27 pips underwater on Aussie.. Suprised I haven't been stopped out with the all out equities tank in full swing..

Does gold usually trade so ridiculously? Talk about a headless chicken..

I usually don't pay attention to it, but since I'm in Aussie I figured I should..

gold is a rough market..even worse than oil..only last month or so its been trading well coz of all this hype of the last rally..it will just return to being a total chop fest now

Check this one out boys.. I wish I could tell you she's into me, but the truth is I just fired off an email to her and she's never even seen me.. She's by the far the best I've seen in Houston..

wow.jpg

She is pretty but ... seriously that is a LOT of makeup. I wonder what she looks like without it .

eu...70 pips high to low...:sleep: where are the days of 200+ pips high to low?

Can someone get Tim Geithner to say something stupid about the USD again then retract the statement 5 minutes later.....that was a good day..

It's very dull innit? I need it to do something exciting next week or i'm going to run off to some yen pairs.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have price data for Eur/GBP spot price on 21.10.2009 from Reuters price feed. I am looking for the low bid price on that day.

Thanks

yen!! ugh I've made some reasonable profit the last couple of weeks but would have been a lot better if I would stay away from eur/jpy, I just can't read it....if anyone can call this pair then I'd love to know but I think for now it destroys my account...