Forex Day Trader's Thread

banked 36 on mny aussie short .. too bad i got busted -30 on cable .. off to the library now

I'm glad I won't be around to watch the silliness today.. I can already tell it's going to be WILD

I took a smack in the nose shorting cable last night.....but made big on Euro short, and banked a huge 1400 points on Long Lumber trade opened on Monday!!!

Can we revive this thread pippy? :)

The FOMC minutes were a disappointment for the USD yesterday - and Obama's stimulus package is unraveling as the US goverment may continue buying MBS securities in an effort to stave off the crumbling of an empire. But hey, at least he's $1M dollars richer after winning the Nobel. Maybe Obama will make an anonymous donation to Fox news.

The Euro rally toward 1.50 versus the Dollar continued as Industrial Production gained for the 4th consecutive month. Industrial Production came out at 0.9% as expected. EUR/USD traded with a low of 1.4838 and with a high of 1.4946. Today, ECB Monthly Bulletin will be released and will provide detailed analysis of current and future economic conditions. European Core CPI is expected slightly weaker with 1.2% versus 1.3% prior.

Resistance
Support

Well, it's possible

that just maybe there are all sorts of traders out there at varying levels of expertise. And as someone who is interested in passing along a brief tidbit of info, a few levels and a witty word or 3 - I find your aggressive nature to be a bit off-putting. Trading newbies need short, concise focal points - things to watch for the day. Even a "Rothschild" would agree that trading to a beginner, can be daunting. I happened to like the style of the person who started this thread and hoped he would continue on, to help new traders (which I am not).

But what do I know as a new poster? I was only a VP at a $400B USD top 10 bank for 11 years, managing over $100M USD. My first FX trade in 1993 was for $50M USD. So, if you don't mind too much - I will continue to provide brief insights into a pair that I find interesting. Keep being the Legend you are Rottweiler, I mean Rothschild. The Baron would be proud.

why do folk come on here and copy and paste **** we already know?

I have a new coin. I sold that stuff to someone who contacted me via PM for a good price - they're doing much better than me now :(