Forex Day Trader's Thread

New York Fed’s President, William Dudley, said on Monday that US interest rates will remain low for a long time. When you combine this with the Australian interest rate increase, investors can see that the US is still weak, meaning it will take a long time to raise interest rates, there will be higher yielding currencies that can be invested in making the dollar a less attractive investment at this time. The dollar fell about 0.5% against the euro and I would expect future weakness in the dollar.

should be ok though... to me this looks like a bullflag if ive ever seen one..... higher we go!

I don't think it's a flag but it's a good support level right there, so I think you got good price :clap:

We'll Sell US and will Buy EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD in Live Signals Page, but still waiting for bigger reversion.

now with this development I think euro is moving down to 1.4620-30 level

This message is hidden because Alg is on your ignore list.

The things we do out of boredom. Still in euro long, still in loss :rolleyes: Still in cable, looking a lot better, going to run the suckers.

This message is hidden because Alg is on your ignore list.

The things we do out of boredom. Still in euro long, still in loss :rolleyes: Still in cable, looking a lot better, going to run the suckers.

i like your style

he is on mine 2 "This message is hidden because Alg is on your ignore list. "