Forex Day Trader's Thread

Look who it is.

Attachments

• Return of the Masq.JPG
    Return of the Masq.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 164
You look like a Japanese video game character :LOL:

So are you back in civilization now or did you make it to the internet kiosk at the ski lodge?

I checked some stuff out on internet phone a few minutes a day when I was away, but i'm back now after being delayed for 6 hrs in a very dull airport last night.

Got my eye on some usd/jpy tonight as i'm in a ninja mood but I might just get an early night and try tomorrow when I feel awake. How's everything going round these here parts?

Japanese bank holiday today for the all important "Coming of Age Day" :LOL: :LOL:

These Japanese holidays are pure comedy gold! This one is even better than "healthy sports holiday"

Put everything you have on ninja on any sort of deep dip.. It doesn't matter if the USD returns to strength or not.. The JPY is about to get hammered over the next few months.

that looks good DAM.. gold just broke out on the open and Euro bounced near the bottom of the range so we need to check out the top of the range.. I'm shorting at 1.4483 with a big stop

Where did you go skiiing Mask?

I was actually in Bulgaria, tried something different to the alps. Never going back there again. I'll stick to france/US/Canada in future I think. There was a few cold days, not much snow as for some bizarre reason it hasn't been snowing hard like the rest of europe and on the day I left it was about 17c and the sun was out.

I actually quite fancy the breakout. Would rather be buying some dips but I have a habit of messing up on this stuff :LOL:

I've got a ninja long on - going to leave it overnight when I go in the next 20 mins or so, not much sleep is catching up with me.

with Japan on holiday I wouldn't trust any developments.. I'm sticking with the longer term plan.

I kind of missed that Japan was on a bank holiday before entering. Potentially as a result of tiredness, but if there's some $ strength it'll help out and there will still be people in other parts of the world to trade it.

1.45 is the resistance with another good one at 1.457 .. beyond that and.... and.... well, I will be unhappy