Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm taking 20 on the second Euro long here and waiting for another pullback.. I'm thinking we'll float in a range in Asia.. 1.44-1.443

ok.. got 13 on the short.. I feel better now.. I'll come back in an hour and see what's happening.

So we had a lower high than yesterday, but a bit of a higher low than monday...whats your bias over night? testing the bottom end of the range again, heading up for a break, or just trading tight (EUR/USD)

I'm surprised by the USD strength over the last two hours.. I see no reason for spot to come down 45 pips.. unless it starts to head up quickly again I will ditch.. I'm out at 1.4385 either way

I'm not feeling positive about being long at all .. I'm thinking about ditching now and protecting my profits

I've got a sell stop in EU at 1.4265 targeting 1.4105 s/l 1.4305

I'm still long UJ from 91.8 and on cloud 9.. My plan is coming together nicely and I'm expecting 94.75 in the near future.

Nice UJ basis Pippy. Your plan is definitely working so far.

I've feel the same way about it, long UJ should be a solid longer-term position.

Ugh, jumped the gun and started trading live over the holidays, big mistake... I could afford the loss, but am frustrated and questioning my abilities... bla bla, same old story...

Hope to have my account topped up for Monday and I'll have to take it a bit more seriously this time

maybe a bounce tonight in euro? i am short from 1.4350 and am also convinced this is a bear flag forming.... so i think if it bounces tonight i will short alot more... looking for it to get down into the 1.41's.... although could get some weird action from the jobs number. my bias is still lower.

im wondering if this euro cant make another silly move down and get to like 1.400... thoughts?