Forex Day Trader's Thread

I know I'll be losing tonight, but I think it will get to 1.47 after going down to the 1.4320 range...

no way.. thinking Euro will hit 1.47 is almost as unrealistic as thinking that the Dolphins will make it to the playoffs.

take a look at the 4hr chart.. I'd call it a major downtrend with SICKENINGLY oversold conditions being shaken off before a resumption of the MAJOR downtrend.. This downtrend is no joke

OK, I'll make the absurd call. If you look at the Fib projections then the actual level is 1.4745.. that is where I think this correction is going. after that I think the downtrend is going to to at least 1.25.........My opinion is 1.21...

AHHHH.. well that's a very long time from now.. I like the recent past and near future..

check the monthly SMA bounce.. there's the level. totally beautiful technicals.. makes my eyes tear up a bit, but we'll try it again.. the trend is very, very, very strong.

hatch.bmp

I'm getting out of my eur long with a nice profit tonight and I'm buying tomorrow at 1.4320...

It didn't hit the level yet which leads me to believe when it does then it will blow through it fast...

I love ya bro, so don't hate me but, you were telling me the euro was still going up 3 months ago.........

I would just like to wish all my fellow Forex Trader a very happy New year.....

Good Luck
Rav

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love ya bro, so don't hate me but, you were telling me the euro was still going up 3 months ago.........

it did go up.. 800 pips

Just been doing my second career/gambling fix and been doing pretty well. What the hell happened to $?!? I'm not complaining as i've got a long $ trade on, but it was doing pretty badly against €/£ and it's made a huge move.

worth buying a little euro? i dont think its going to try to go back to those lows of 1.422 yet

Mask, I think it's just following equities.. looks to be a bit of a silly move but for once I was on the right side of the silly move.. no complaints here..

Beebs, I'm really thinking about it but not yet.. maybe a bit lower

we might be watching that ship sail away...

I'm assuming Europe will take Euro down and I'll grab it at 1.425 s/l 1.4115 t/p 1.4448

otherwise I'm selling big at 1.4495