Forex Day Trader's Thread

p/l on eurjpy BRIEFLY moved into positive territory...was quickly slapped back down lol.

nothing on the women front, that drunk girl who never turned up, did her friend the other night..oh well! the birds on match arnt really hot enough...

haha, ive looked at her before! i love girls over 6ft so i just filtered it for that in america lol. think next year im gona become an illegal immigrant!

:LOL: just search for "foreign exchange market" and you'll find me.. I have a very wacky sense of humor..

Pretty much the bare minimum required :LOL: It's about 130-140 .. I'm very good at math.. except today.. :LOL:

but watch and learn young son.. that profile is pure gold.. I've edited it about 40 times and that version pulls them in.. be funny and take pictures of yourself from all angles and they feel comfortable talking to you..

oo mines 135 and i am AWFULL at maths, like so bad.. lol. thank god for all those pretty candles and bars

probably a bit daft, but cancelled my buy order EURUSD @ 1.3337, and added to my long position at 1.3368, sl 1.3345. 200 pips up so far on the day, so even if this goes pearshaped, i'm alright.

wow yer wan (the battleaxe) seems like a keeper alright, "If you are not after this type of woman you need to be in the MAN LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MAN section ."

classy

:LOL: I know.. why would you even expose yourself to an angry lunatic like her? :)

She scares everyone off!

I'm LONG USD/JPY!

EU GU seem a bit lagged, EJ long is good though. :). Cut 50% after 20 and trailing the rest on open of 5minute candles.

ugh.. reversals suck .. I can deal with getting stopped out but when you get stopped out long and short it really hurts